Rat breh tortured by islanders

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
That's fukked up. If I ever catch them on traps I usually just kill them real fast in a plastic to get them out of their misery one time.

To make animals suffer like that is sick. I think people who do shyt like this go on to be serial killers in fact.

It's said to be a common trait among many of them :jbhmm:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas tied up and put the screws to my boy Monterey Jack...

:mjcry:

xja5EjR.jpg

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
give me the launch codes Mr.Bond, and we can't put this ordeal behind us:demonic:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Jeffrey Dahmer. Ted Bundy. David Berkowitz. Aside from killing dozens of innocent people (combined), these men—and significant percentage of other serial killers—have something else in common: Years before turning their rage on human beings, they practiced on animals.

According to the FBI, animal abuse is highly correlated with interpersonal, human-to-human violence. Serial killers often torture or kill small animals from an early age, and men who commit child abuse or domestic violence very frequently harm household pets as well. “If somebody is harming an animal, there is a good chance they’re also hurting a human,” said John Thompson, deputy executive director of the National Sheriff’s Association, in a 2016 interview.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Initially I wanted to come in here and say the shyt in the OP is straight savage and disgusting, but when I really thought about it....fukk that rat.

If I had to deal with an infestation of rodents, I wouldn't feel too charitable towards them either. There's just something about insects and rodents invading your personal space that makes some people feel a way tbh. Hell, I've mutilated and burned my fair share of insects along the way anyhow, so I have no room to talk or be fake outraged.