RASHIDA JONES Takes Us Back To The 90s W/ Her New Music Video

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
rashida jones is one of the prettiest women in her prime and she been engaged twice and it broke off i feel for her.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That means absolutely nothing if she favors her "jewish" side more, dates nothing but cacs, & calls herself "ethnic" when a reporter tells her she looks tanned & exotic. You bruh's here crack me up. I'm done with this topic.

Of course you're done, you got exposed as a dumbass.

You ignore that she was in the Black Student Union at Harvard
You ignore that she was on Chappelle's Show
You ignore she was friends with Pac and sang on one of his records
You ignore she was in "Death of a Dynasty" with Jay and Dame.

Yeah, that's SOOOO avoiding all things Black.

And how the fukk do you know who she's dated? You may know some of the famous motherfukker's she's dated, but you don't know if she's dated motherfukkers behind the scenes. Ol' TMZ ass nikka:scust:

You fake militant nikkaz get on my nerves treating being Black like it's some kind of exclusive club that only a few people can get into. We ALL in this together, bruh. Black is Black.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Of course you're done, you got exposed as a dumbass.

You ignore that she was in the Black Student Union at Harvard
You ignore that she was on Chappelle's Show
You ignore she was friends with Pac and sang on one of his records
You ignore she was in "Death of a Dynasty" with Jay and Dame.

Yeah, that's SOOOO avoiding all things Black.

And how the fukk do you know who she's dated? You may know some of the famous motherfukker's she's dated, but you don't know if she's dated motherfukkers behind the scenes. Ol' TMZ ass nikka:scust:

You fake militant nikkaz get on my nerves treating being Black like it's some kind of exclusive club that only a few people can get into. We ALL in this together, bruh. Black is Black.

C00n ass cornball feening over a mixed chick that doesn't give a damn about Black people or you yet you :cape: because you & others like you probably like non Black looking women. Kick rocks

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It wasn't because they were Black. Quincy has issues with his family that are not race related. His mother was in a mental institution. His dad took him and his brother to visit her when they were in their youth. They witnessed her eat her own feces. There's an interview where he talks about how he and his brother were free to do whatever due to lack of supervision.

Pac said even though his mama was a crack fiend, she was still a black Queen. Michael Jackson is the one who was abused so much no one can blame him from trying to look the exact opposite of Joe.

But Quincy?

Anyway, which Jones cousin are you to cape so hard for the Jew cave bytch?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac said even though his mama was a crack fiend, she was still a black Queen. Michael Jackson is the one who was abused so much no one can blame him from trying to look the exact opposite of Joe.

But Quincy?

Anyway, which Jones cousin are you to cape so hard for the Jew cave bytch?

It's post like these why I'm even arguing this anyway. I think the more interesting question is what exactly has she done to you for you to be on the Internet hating so hard?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The smoking gun.

Be simple. Since Rashida is referring to her physical appearance in response to the question of how she looks:

(of a human being) displaying characteristics, as in physical appearance, language, or accent, that can cause one to be identified by others as a member of a minority ethnic group:

being a member of an ethnic group, especially of a group that is a minority within a larger society:

the definition of ethnic