Rare/Obscure games that nobody you know has played before?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
RADcover.jpg

still have this in my collection.

:ohlawd:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Been a minute since I've seen someone talk/play Destrega. I was looking for my copy, but fukk it, it's late, half my shyt's in another castle and I'm about to head on out so I slapped whatever I could find without having to dissect entire drawers/closets looking for shyt.
Any Gamer worth his salt should know/play/own 90% of this list but nobody I know save for online folk played/had any of these titles. Games like Gitaroo man/UmJammer Lammy was loaned out constantly to dudes who liked Parappa back in the day but didn't know there were other games of a similar nature. Plus a few dudes I know who liked Final Fantasy Tactics never knew about Tactics Ogre or got a chance to play it either. Might search for more actual obscure shyt later, but for now here's my meager offering.
20160319_210301_zpsysvib26t.jpg

20160319_210724_zpshbchwpeb.jpg

strategygames.jpg

Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Still got mine mint in the case. It's worth a ton
:ohlawd:

So many missed out on that game. It's one of the best RPGs ever. Too bad it had such a limited run on a dead system.

Saturn :mjcry:

Yeah that's like $600 - $800 right threre ...wtf hasn't sega made a boxset yet:stopitslime:
panzerdragoon.jpg

Back then I used to just browse gamestores like Vinyl junkies in record stores, saw the cover, looked cool and copped. Can't remember reading much about it in any videogame mag, but it was over once I started playing it that first hour. I got two copies (First copy got fukked up by this retarded kid who used fukking CLOROX to clean game discs that stole it from my case at a family reunion :pacspit:) but can't find either one at the moment, but they got it on the PSN store so alot more people got a chance to get in on this Gem. Game wasn't hard or that challenging but I just loved the whole vibe of that shyt and I'm not that keen on platformers.

You played the second one though? I ain't never been so dissapointed in a sequel ever since I played Brave Fencer Musashi 2.:to:

tomba.jpg

Im too lazy to go take a picture of it but as far as the OP Psychic Force on Dreamcast comes to mind.

I forgot there was a dreamcast ver. :ohhh:
phychicforce.jpg

Evo: search for eden (snes)
Kings Bounty (Genesis)
XCOM UFO DEFENSE (Ps1)
Way of the samurai 4 (ps3)
Mr mosquito (ps2)

Never got around to picking up 4 thanks for the reminder :francis:
way%20of%20the%20samuri.jpg

Just to throw something random at the wall..... :patrice:
oddball.jpg

Gotta leave on a high note... :takedat:

trapgunner.jpg

:whew:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nine_Hours,_Nine_Persons,_Nine_Doors_Cover_Art.jpg

This game's story was so damn good it left me with a headache when I was done. The sequel
71lPiF97meL._SY550_.jpg

was also another follow up to this piff. One of the best video game stories of all time.

I can't wait for the third title which comes this June. If you like Phoenix Wright visual novel games, GET THIS.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Spectrobes_Origins_Cover.jpg

This game was dope I don't hear anyone mention it but it was basically a action rpg pokemonish game. You dig up these monsters and carve out their fossils and if you did it perfectly without damaging it when the monster is reborn it would be stronger and evolve faster. You could also interact and feed em give them items to level up witch was cool it reminded me of the chao garden from sonic adventure. To be honest this was the pokemon game I've always wanted in terms of gameplay. The wii game could only command your monster to do moves and stuff but the DS game let you control your monster and do shyt witch is what I wish the pokemon games would do.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
@Address_Unknown You just reminded me of....

250px-OgreBattle64.jpg

88-OgreBattle64-98.jpg
ogre-battle-64-overworld-map.jpg

My cousin kept telling me I need to play it but I never got around to it. :francis:

I had that for a minute but back then I wasn't trying to play anything else other than the AKI Wrestling games and Golden eye.:sadcam:
and you got fukking Einhander in the flesh (Plastic):ohlawd: I lent my Einhander and Tail Concerto to this a$$hole back in highschool and never got 'em back. He on trial now for assaulting a tourist during a traffic stop and I hope his ass gets a solid 10 years for that shyt :to: just 'cause.