Rare/Obscure games that nobody you know has played before?

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Iggy's_Reckin_Balls_cover.jpg

Uniracers_boxart.png

super-dodge-ball-usa.png

Snowboard_Kids_Box.jpg

I was a Nintendo kid :yeshrug:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Evo: search for eden (snes)
Kings Bounty (Genesis)
XCOM UFO DEFENSE (Ps1)
Way of the samurai 4 (ps3)
Mr mosquito (ps2)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
yakiniku-bugyou-psn-boxart.jpg

In Yakiniku Bugyou, you'll work over an in-table barbecue grill from a first-person view, with up to three hungry customers staring at you while you work. The goal of the game is to feed these customers their preferred cuts, cooked to their preferred doneness. Overcook/undercook their meat or send out soggy veggies and they'll let you know they didn't like it by yelling out something like "mazui," which means "gross" or "not good" in Japanese. Do them right and they'll blurt out a pleasured "oishi!" ("yummy!") instead.

During this service you're working against each customer's satisfaction meter. Feed them something they like and it will go up. Give 'em undercooked pork when they wanted charred beef and that meter will fall. Taking too long to serve food will also see that meter fall. Letting the meter fall too far will cause the customer to leave. You'll serve these customers in either the game's standard mode, which has several stages of increasingly picky eaters, or in the game's endless mode, which has diners constantly coming to fill the seats.

You'll man a grill that can cook twelve food items. A random indicator to the left of the grill shows the next two food items that are ready to be grilled. You're free to place them anywhere on the grill, but you'll have to be mindful of the grill's hot and cold spots. You'll also have to keep a close eye on the doneness of the meat, being sure to flip the meat just as it gets color and nice grill marks. Wait too long and you'll have a black, carbon-y piece of meat.

cover.jpg

Suzuki Bakuhatsu ("Suzuki Explosion") takes you through a day in the life of Ms. Suzuki who has the misfortune of running into bombs everywhere she goes. You can't really blame her as these bombs are usually hidden within mundane, everyday objects - anything from cell phones to door knobs to even the moon. Luckily she is proficient at disarming them; when the occurrence of explosives in one's life is that high it shouldn't come off as that much of a surprise.

The story and scenarios in which she encounters these bombs are presented to the player through photographs that they can advance through at their own pace with a tap of the Circle button. Every stage is set up and introduced in this fashion, and the context is always bizarre but engaging.

At its core, Suzuki Bakuhatsu is a puzzle game. The overall goal is to disarm the bomb within a given amount of time before it detonates. This is achieved by taking apart the object that the bomb is buried within. Once fully dismantled, you are presented with two wires, one of which will disarm the bomb and the other will trigger it. You have to cut the correct one, otherwise the whole thing explodes and you have to start all over.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I tried to pick a good balance of games.. it's some stuff I have that left out like "disaster report" & "way of the samurai" that I should've put in ...maybe even "3D dot game heroes"

NOTES: I don't think most people know that the first "dynasty warriors" (top of photo) was actually a fighting game not an action game. "Colony wars" is one of the best series you never played! Also disrupter is the first game "Insomniac Games" made before "Spiro the dragon" and was a FPS
rareobscure.jpg

tobal.jpg

rareobscurelit.jpg

shin.jpg

I was going to name R.A.D. and Snatcher myself. Nice.

This was dope!

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I tried to pick a good balance of games.. it's some stuff I have that left out like "disaster report" & "way of the samurai" that I should've put in ...maybe even "3D dot game heroes"

NOTES: I don't think most people know that the first "dynasty warriors" (top of photo) was actually a fighting game not an action game. "Colony wars" is one of the best series you never played! Also disrupter is the first game "Insomniac Games" made before "Spiro the dragon" and was a FPS
rareobscure.jpg

tobal.jpg

rareobscurelit.jpg

shin.jpg
tobal no. 1 ahh the memories. colony wars was one of my favorites.