Rare/Obscure games that nobody you know has played before?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Still got mine mint in the case. It's worth a ton :ohlawd:

So many missed out on that game. It's one of the best RPGs ever. Too bad it had such a limited run on a dead system.

Saturn :mjcry:
same game for me I would have loved a remake but my understanding is Sega lost the Masters

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Brave_Fencer_Musashi.jpg

i member this think i had it or played the demo :ohhh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Segagaga (Dreamcast)
Segagaga's storyline parodies the commercially unsuccessful Dreamcast console - the player is recruited by Sega in a last-ditch effort to stop the evil DOGMA company from taking over the console market. The game, interspersed with animated cut scenes, features numerous cameos by Sega characters and games, as well as a variety of gameplay styles.
segagaga-9.jpg

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
n64_hybridheaven_retail.jpg
Loved Hybrid Heaven.

th
Throw back

BartJuggernauts.jpg
When I was pretty young, this was heat.

Psychic-Detective-Playstation-ps1-Long-box-Brand-new-sealed-factory-vent-holes.jpg
I remember loving that this game had multiple paths and endings, but the last game made no sense to me so I damn near always got the bad ending anyway. Since it was really short though, I would run through it and try different choices, but mostly got unlucky.

th
Probably my favorite Working Designs game of all time and I played a bunch of 'em (only competition is Lunar Silver Story). This one had me searching for emulators for a while a few years back.

th
I think everybody played this ish, but nobody remembers it when I bring it up. I loved this ish.

There's games that I just don't remember the name of that I loved back in the day. For Sega there was a fighting game with big headed character models where every fight you won, you'd travel up a floor of the building. It was on some bareknuckle one on one fighter tip (not pit fighter, it was cartoony models).
On gameboy I had a joint where you picked four characters and they each threw projectiles up screen (different types), they moved in unison and it was one where the screen scrolled down while the characters travelled up the board. It was FIRE but I've never seen or heard about it from anyone since. I even remember the damned music for the game, would love to find a rom for it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I busted out the nvidia shield to play some old games and remember Wild Guns.

I honestly think that might be my favorite SNES game of all time :wow:

I didn't know it was re-released on the Wii virtual console, but man if anyone is looking to play an old school game. It is this one.

Earth defense force ps4.

They done dropped two expansion packs already. This is my favorite action game this gen

Daps
A lot of these N64 ones i played cause i used to rent em from the mom and pop video shop.

They even had the japanese wrestling game made by AKI/