Rare/Obscure and Unreleased fighting games

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Capcom Fighting Allstars:
latest

Like SNK's KOF: Maximum Impact games, it was designed to translate a 2D fighting game series into 3D. This was done previously in the Street Fighter EX series, which Capcom co-produced with Arika.

Capcom beta-tested the game, but after negative feedback from players and more months in development, the game was canceled in August 2003.

I remember when I anticipated for this games release when I saw the trailer, but then there was no more update's eventually with time I forgot about it.

Art Work

The first game I thought of. Rep is on its way.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
FighteR Maker.

The Creators went out of their way to get the rights to Skullomania for this game lol, Japan only.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Old school style, are you still writing the story?

Im still procrastinating, havent wrote the story out in real life, but as i said in posts in the past, its all in my head...the designs and story arcs, problem is do i want to make this a video game via game design school? Or an actual anime (which ill need money , resources and know the right people)

Its like i know what do, but not when or where. :francis:

I have a title for it, im gonna start the designs before i make a manga / script or storyboard.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

snes_doomsday_warrior_p_wtlzsm.jpg

Nothing special about this game, my uncle gave it to me because it was trash, and traded in with Super Mario world at funcoland. Never heard anyone talk about this game