Rare footage of your mod reincarnation at a church gathering with his momma

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My job is so unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big dog to work. Every day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single day.

Anyway, I drive these idiots around in my van and we solve mysteries and that.

i always hated you Fred.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Why should she know any better? She's a christian worshipping satan, and she wanted to show her massa how good she was, while her grandson reincarnation chimed in.

Whats your fukking point? She wasn't supposed to?

Whats the difference, she's in a church gathering worshipping satan, isn't she not supposed to be doing that to?

Who's massa

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should she know any better? She's a christian worshipping satan, and she wanted to show her massa how good she was, while her grandson reincarnation chimed in.

Whats your fukking point? She wasn't supposed to?

Whats the difference, she's in a church gathering worshipping satan, isn't she not supposed to be doing that to?

So why are you cursing religious boy

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Captain Crunch, were you gonna copy and paste the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Or do you, is that your thing, you come into a thread, post some obscure post and then pretend - you pawn it off as your own, as your own idea just to impress some brehs, embarrass my friend Esu?

See, the sad thing about a guy like you is, in 50 years you're gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you're going to come up with the fact that there are two certainties online: one, OSU sucks, and two, you dropped $50 on a internet connection you could have got for a free at the public library!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me.

Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

:ohhh:
I didn't know this was a meme.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
I wish I could tell you that Esu fought the good fight, and the CACs let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but real life is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Esu would show up with fresh bruises. The CACs kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Esu - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, life would have got the best of him.