Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
PKImP.jpg

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me.

Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
fukking cacs think they're slick. Weren't even trying to finish their watermelon just wanted to incriminate blacks on cam... fukking Neanderthals

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me.

Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bytch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big b*stard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bytch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big b*stard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

this nikka said cheeky :dead: