Raquel Rodriguez Push is crazy. She's Unwatchable.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She didn't injure Liv. I'm going to have to quote my post in the SD thread.

OK she was injured before this sequence. What this clip doesn't show is when Liv tagged in just before she was already favoring her left shoulder. I went back and watched the entire match and she was fine before the commercial break and when they came back from commercial she was favoring her shoulder. That happened all before this spot. I believe it happened during the break and what they showed tonight on SD must have been it, when Dakota delivered that boot to her in the corner. This was not on Raquel but I'm sure tossing her like that didn't do any favors.

Also Dakota injured her right knee in that match as well doing the stomp off the top onto Liv just before the ending sequence.
I agree on most of her criticisms, she still has work to do to get better but this was not on her.

I'm just getting the facts out there. :hubie:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Women’s wrestling is unwatchable so I’m not trippin. They all get the fast forward unless it’s live and i have to suffer

:mjcry:
with all due respect

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think I need my glasses, or does it look like Liv was already clutching her shoulder before landing?
She was. She was hurt before this spot. It didn't air on TV because it happened during a commercial. This is why WWE showed us what happened on SD.

Also check the replies in the Twitter post. Someone has some fan cam footage to prove this.

Finally watched that SD segment of them showing us. When Dakota does the boot into the corner her entire thigh rammed right into Liv's left shoulder. That's what did it. Probably a dislocation.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m Telling You, She Should Of Came In As The Heel Non Talking Bodyguard For Baylee (Female Diesel)

Have Her Debut On A PLE And Come Out The Blue And Ragdoll A Small Broad Like Liv (A Nod To Chynas Debut)

For Months You Have Baylee Being The Chicken Shiit Heel Who Hides Behind Her Muscle Till It Slowly Crumbles, Rachel Turns Faces And The Crowd Gets Behind Her Big In A Fued With A Wrestler Who Can Make Her Look Like A Star
Did you see her NXT debut? This is basically what she was for Dakota Kai and she was a better character because of it. You pretty much described her entire NXT run.

She debuted at a PLE, put Tegan through a table, even botched that. Was Dakota's muscle. Dakota hid behind her. Had feuds with Rhea, even won a Last Women Standing match against her being a heel.

Turned babyface after winning the title in NXT from Iyo when Dakota turned heel on her. This is what started what we see today. That's when it went downhill.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I’m Telling You, She Should Of Came In As The Heel Non Talking Bodyguard For Baylee (Female Diesel)

Have Her Debut On A PLE And Come Out The Blue And Ragdoll A Small Broad Like Liv (A Nod To Chynas Debut)

For Months You Have Baylee Being The Chicken Shiit Heel Who Hides Behind Her Muscle Till It Slowly Crumbles, Rachel Turns Faces And The Crowd Gets Behind Her Big In A Fued With A Wrestler Who Can Make Her Look Like A Star

Problem is she kinda sucks as a face. I think her being a strong heel would just be easier. She could potentially pick up mic skills along the way for a face turn later but if you don’t want her to be the weekly cricket segment, keeping her from being one of the main faces on a show is probably your best bet.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Problem is she kinda sucks as a face. I think her being a strong heel would just be easier. She could potentially pick up mic skills along the way for a face turn later but if you don’t want her to be the weekly cricket segment, keeping her from being one of the main faces on a show is probably your best bet.
Watch her NXT run with Dakota. This is exactly what she did.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Did you see her NXT debut? This is basically what she was for Dakota Kai and she was a better character because of it. You pretty much described her entire NXT run.

She debuted at a PLE, put Tegan through a table, even botched that. Was Dakota's muscle. Dakota hid behind her. Had feuds with Rhea, even won a Last Women Standing match against her being a heel.

Turned babyface after winning the title in NXT from Iyo when Dakota turned heel on her. This what started what we see today. That's when it went downhill.
I get that it was time for Io to drop the belt when it happened but I'm still :hhh: at Raquel being the one to finally beat her.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You're not a doctor. She could have injured it before and that landing could have made it worse. The video clearly shows Raquel dump her on her arm and then she clutches it.
Dude just watch the one I posted. I can get your critcisms, I understand them all. You are just wrong about when the injury occurred.

The video you show Liv lands on her right shoulder, the injury is to the left, which connects to Bayley. She clutches it because it's already been injured earlier in the match. I watched the entire match back last night. She is favoring her shoulder before this spot.

It's OK to be wrong sometimes.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Here is the injury, before the Raquel spot during a commercial. Watch Dakota's right leg/thigh area connect right into Liv's shoulder.

Dakota landing after that kick is what possibly did it. But eh. We won't ever know what truly fukked it up to the point to where she'd have to miss time. Unless Liv/doctors disclose