Raptors' Jontay Porter Being Investigated on Irregularities on Prop Betting

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The betting element didn't cross my mind when I saw this play a few weeks...

I haven't looked up what his over/under for points were in this game but, stuff like this is suspect and I image over the years players will start looking at teammates funny because some of the stuff they are pulling in these games do not make basketball sense

Brehhhhhhh this is so funny. I was just watching highlights from the knicks nuggets game and at 7:20 in the 3rd quarter a nuggets player gets the ball RIGHT UNDER THE BASKET, wide open and still kicks it out to the wing for a made 3 😂

The way the 3 pointer has taken over the game is crazy 🤣

That being said I hope we see gambling scandals in every sport. Shyt is disgusting.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Woj and Shams are are tight with these betting sites. They sent info on to these sites about player availability and injury statuses before they become official.

Probably someone high up gave Woj the info.
Was more of a rhetorical question :heh:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

I'll never forget this, because I bet on this game and remember it vividly.

Game was trailing to hit the over. Final minutes all these buckets started getting close to the point total. OKC had last possession so if KD ran it out, over doesn't hit. He gives the ball to Carlise (this clip)
Turnover
Stevenson comes down with 8 seconds left, hoists up a 3, hits it. He hit two 3 pointers in those final 30 seconds.
The over hits. Most lines had it at 193.5.
Thankfully I had the over :pachaha:

What's crazy is all this betting shyt coming out now, after these last few years of every other commercial pushing a gambling site. It's hilarious to me how we went from this being taboo to be talked about on air, to suddenly it being embedded into the broadcasts.
Sportscasters, especially NBA wouldn't dare utter a word about lines/points/etc. Now you get half and half screens of the action and a sports site informercial :dead:

Covid Recoup.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man listen. This opens up a whole nother dimension. It’s already a colossal scandal if he bet on his himself…but if he’s trading crypto on a minimum salary —-even if his brother has 100M—-this opens the door to him being indebted to some bookies and he was straight up throwing games
People who work at Burger King trade crypto breh.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
When Marijuana was legalized, it got the Government to become more involved in the Cannibals industry. Now if you want to start a Cannibals business you are under way more scrutiny. Now it's the Gambling industry's turn
I would hope you'd be under way more scrutiny for starting a Cannibals business :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People who work at Burger King trade crypto breh.

That’s my point. That’s a working man’s hustle. That’s a ‘I’m trying to come up’ hussle. So it sheds some light to dudes character imo.

Like why tf is an nba player trying to ‘make it grow as quickly as possible’. It’s a odd level of risk aversion for an nba player

Edit:

:picard: Like I was saying ….it ain’t normal

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The betting element didn't cross my mind when I saw this play a few weeks...

I haven't looked up what his over/under for points were in this game but, stuff like this is suspect and I image over the years players will start looking at teammates funny because some of the stuff they are pulling in these games do not make basketball sense

:dead: :russ: