Rappers who really aren't from where they are associated with

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
When I was in the Air Force I would never tell people I was from Long Beach, I would say Los Angeles because EVERYBODY knows where LA is. So of course an international superstar is gonna say “I’m from ATL” cuz no one knows or cares where the fukk willacoochie,GA is.
People do that shyt in the military. One bruh was like "where you from, my reply Atlanta, he was like me too." And then the true question came "what part, and that muthafukka said Decatur, I was like nikka Decatur is its own city. He tried to turn it back on me, and I said the West End. He looked confused.
:ohhh:

:usure:

tenor.gif

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
When I was in the Air Force I would never tell people I was from Long Beach, I would say Los Angeles because EVERYBODY knows where LA is. So of course an international superstar is gonna say “I’m from ATL” cuz no one knows or cares where the fukk willacoochie,GA is.
:snoop:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Mr. Scarface is associated with the 5th Ward in Houston. .....but grew up in South Acres (also in Houston)

...and is really originally from either Trenton or Camden,NJ

DJ Reddy Red said this before....and Face alludes to family in Jersey on songs

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
DJ Premier- really from Houston but reps Brooklyn.
Guru(rest in peace) was from Boston....but repped Brooklyn like he was born on the brooklyn bridge

Was hilarious to me when they sampled him on the Crooklyn Dodgers song.."never takin shorts, cause Brooklyn's the borough"