Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
another black woman that promoted that rah rah thug chasing bullshyt only to wife herself a stable businessmen :bryan: these hoes be selling your average BW a pipe dream. got these bytches locked into a life of poverty, single motherhood and abuse
Not any different than what male rappers are selling. Be a drug kingpin.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be honest with yourselves. men are not hardwired to desire children like that. i've never known a man to see a kid and go "look at those eyes, skin and hair, i want one :noah: "

it's the women who fantasize over having them green eye'd, curly haired childrens -- nikkas just wanna be there to scoop up the mixed chicks when they get older. :mjpls:

I agree with you but it's still the same thing. Black Men just want the end product.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Yeah you do that. I'll await your next BW bashing thread and I'll expect a tag when you make it.
nod-of-approval.gif

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
Interesting how because of my views I'm supposed to be some c00n dark African with a dry weave. Yet none of that except the African part applies to me. Interesting how some so called "African" Americans view Africa and Africans.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
music and media is one of the greatest tools of influence, especially in the black community. they tell y'all to buy 3,000 rims for a car worth 4,000, nikkas bought them. they tell nikkas you need to buy expensive clothes for status, we do it. they tell our women to date thugs, they did it. they told black women there's strength in being a single mother, y'all believed it.

hell, black women actually believe their whole "try something new" movement was their own idea :mjpls:

-__-

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bottomline, we know eve made a business decision. I'm not mad at her. Damn sure ain't congratulating her either. Hopefully she can never be heard from again

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
another black woman that promoted that rah rah thug chasing bullshyt only to wife herself a stable businessmen :bryan: these hoes be selling your average BW a pipe dream. got these bytches locked into a life of poverty, single motherhood and abuse

Got damn if this aint the truth...same thing with Destiny Child......lol

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be honest with yourselves. men are not hardwired to desire children like that. i've never known a man to see a kid and go "look at those eyes, skin and hair, i want one :noah: "

it's the women who fantasize over having them green eye'd, curly haired childrens -- nikkas just wanna be there to scoop up the mixed chicks when they get older. :mjpls:

okay markie,not gonna argue witcha