Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He's got 4 kids :mjpls:

Eve-and-fiance-Maximillion-and-kids.jpg

Sk%C3%A6rmbillede+2012-06-21+kl.+09.45.05.png

His ex wife had another kid with her new husband. That's the baby in her arms. Eve was also fukkin with Sean Penn when he was married. Black women with married white men. The Bed Wench label is real :dead:

:mjpls:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if that aint projection i don't know what is. we all know its women that go crazy over them mixed breed babies, cant keep ya fingers out of their hair and shyt :dead:

really? now thats interesting seeing as though most biracials have a WHITE mom and a black dad

or should i say deadbeat since most bircacials dont have great relationships with their father...

single white moms......*sighs*

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of idiot listens to songs for dating advice? :mjlol: I love Soldier by destiny's child that doesn't mean I'm gonna try to date the dudes they're talking about. :dead:

music and media is one of the greatest tools of influence, especially in the black community. they tell y'all to buy 3,000 rims for a car worth 4,000, nikkas bought them. they tell nikkas you need to buy expensive clothes for status, we do it. they tell our women to date thugs, they did it. they told black women there's strength in being a single mother, y'all believed it.

hell, black women actually believe their whole "try something new" movement was their own idea :mjpls:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
really? now thats interesting seeing as though most biracials have a WHITE mom and a black dad

or should i say deadbeat since most bircacials dont have great relationships with their father...

single white moms......*sighs*

Look it's LSA very owns Queen c00nette extraordinaire. I bet there's a line of white men in confederate flags waitin to moisturize and exfoliate your skin as we speak.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

be honest with yourselves. men are not hardwired to desire children like that. i've never known a man to see a kid and go "look at those eyes, skin and hair, i want one :noah: "

it's the women who fantasize over having them green eye'd, curly haired childrens -- nikkas just wanna be there to scoop up the mixed chicks when they get older. :mjpls:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if that aint projection i don't know what is. we all know its women that go crazy over them mixed breed babies, cant keep ya fingers out of their hair and shyt :dead:

Black women and black men are obsessed with light skin and mixed hair