Rapper Eve finally marries billionaire boyfriend DAPS & REP

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
How is she my girl? It's y'all fault anyway.

:deadmanny: That's that c00nette logic. They got a lexicon of ready made excuses.

Black chick dates/marries white man? Black mans' fault

Black chick hates her har? black mans' fault

Naw hoe. Maybe there are black women out there who genuinely like white guys and it has nothing to do with black men. Lolz You dingy hairhatted wilderbeasts ever thought of that? Probably not. Them perm chemicals fukkin ya'll braincells up.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: That's that c00nette logic. They got a lexicon of ready made excuses.

Black chick dates/marries white man? Black mans' fault

Black chick hates her har? black mans' fault

Naw hoe. Maybe there are black women out there who genuinely like white guys and it has nothing to do with black men. Lolz You dingy hairhatted wilderbeasts ever thought of that? Probably not. Them perm chemicals fukkin ya'll braincells up.

Go away

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
I don't know what yellow cake is, I'm going to guess it's some bleaching craze from the Americas or Caribbean? Don't need it, my skin glows as it is.
UK? probably a c00n african with a dry ass weave.

You wish I had weave. I have real long curly hair thanks to my father. And I'm African so? Is that meant to be an insult? Rather be African with countries that actually want me there..

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I don't know what yellow cake is, I'm going to guess it's some bleaching craze from the Americas or Caribbean? Don't need it, my skin glows as it is.

You wish I had weave. Unlike your bald mother, I have real curly hair thanks to my father. And I'm African so? Is that meant to be an insult? Rather be African with countries that actually want me there..
I'll bet you don't live in africa though :sas2:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Whatever hoe. Hopefully you when you pushin them dingy rejects around the park, SWAT swoops in and asks you for proof they came out your stank, beady haired vagina
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
well....if blondes are winning when they land a b-ball player and get half his shyt years later...i guess she winning. :blessed: +1 blacks, when she divorces.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these nasty comments you guys were making throughout this thread yet you wanna act surprised that that poster came in here the way she did. Phony ass outrage. Y'all really bring shyt on yourselves and you deserve whatever you get too.

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
:duck: they dont want you there either, stop it

Oh they don't? But they are my countries though and they treat me very very well. I'm talking about my parents countries= my countries American idiot.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
another black woman that promoted that rah rah thug chasing bullshyt only to wife herself a stable businessmen :bryan: these hoes be selling your average BW a pipe dream. got these bytches locked into a life of poverty, single motherhood and abuse

What kind of idiot listens to songs for dating advice? :mjlol: I love Soldier by destiny's child that doesn't mean I'm gonna try to date the dudes they're talking about. :dead: