Rapper Casanova new gf

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
One story, back in Labor Day weekend in 2010, I was down in Manhattan in one of them extra Boujee clubs where the dress code was some uptight shyt (no sneakers, no V neck shirts, no baggy clothes) and I was pretty much had to do my version of Early Kanye/ Bill Cosby outfit with the I'll golf casual shoes and the sweater vest with the Polo shirt. Still fresh, but out my element.

Then this older thot with a BBL and tight knit dress came up to me and started to grind on me. She whispered on my ear that her homegirl thought I was corny because I looked like a substitute teacher, and I had to remind her the club was on that BS. Then a couple of songs later, she allowed me to play with her p*ssy and I thought she was down to smash. She slid her apartment key with her # on a piexe of paper, then one of her homegirls came up and screamed, "She don't fukk with y'all boring 9 to 5 nikkas, she wants BALLERS and REAL nikkaS!"

They pulled her away from me, not seeing that I already got the digits and her apartment key on the sly, then I straight up said "then why all still single and watching my meat for?"

I still got with her and smashed for the next couple of years till her BBL ass got back with her baby daddy who was a broke security guard that claimed he was down with 1017 :mjlol:

These broads think that just cause she got a big ass, they think that 'regular' nikkas are off limits. Seeing them thots on Casanova is some :yeshrug: cause they already been on that time.

Don't let these thots throw you off.
You cool breh but this sound like :duck:

Woman who didn’t know you from anywhere just randomly gave you her apartment key in the club? :dwillhuh:

Then her homegirls randomly scream out “she don’t fukk with 9-5 dudes, only ballers and real (street) dudes”? :comeon:
Women are attracted to these things in this order:

Status >>>>>>>> Looks > Money.

Casanova has at least two of those things, I think. He definitely has status for sure.

I know plenty of good looking lame 9 - 5 black men who are RUNNING through "big booty hoes".
Nah personality is #1

By personality I don’t mean being a nice guy, moreso confidence/charisma/sense of humor and the way he carry himself in general. Physical attraction a close second. Status and money being the main/only reasons a woman choose a man will lead to him being tolerated for lack of a better word. :sas2:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You cool breh but this sound like :duck:

Woman who didn’t know you from anywhere just randomly gave you her apartment key in the club? :dwillhuh:

Then her homegirls randomly scream out “she don’t fukk with 9-5 dudes, only ballers and real (street) dudes”? :comeon:

Nah personality is #1

By personality I don’t mean being a nice guy, moreso confidence/charisma/sense of humor and the way he carry himself in general. Physical attraction a close second. Status and money being the main/only reasons a woman choose a man will lead to him being tolerated for lack of a better word. :sas2:

Personality is dead last.

I am told BY OTHERS that I'm the most confident, funny, charismatic, and cool person they ever met. MANY people have told me this, including women.

I still only get chosen by women who are physically attracted to me and rejected by women who aren't (they cite physical attraction as the reason why).

africngiant

All Star
Daps
:manny: That’s how the ball roles

You just have to face the fact, many women grow up and that’s what they see other women doing and usually follow the same path..then by their mid 30s, 40s hit and they see other women with husbands and families and after all the cheating, kids, problems majority then try to find a 9-5 guy after realizing the ex con nikka will never change and they now want happiness, they now want the same nikka 10,15,20 years ago they bypassed….

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Personality is dead last.

I am told BY OTHERS that I'm the most confident, funny, charismatic, and cool person they ever met. MANY people have told me this, including women.

I still only get chosen by women who are physically attracted to me and rejected by women who aren't (they cite physical attraction as the reason why).
Someone who is really confident/charismatic/funny etc wouldn’t say the stuff you say but cook breh :hubie:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
A lot of times the jail cats are just the backup plan. If the free man is willing to lock it down, these chicks will give you all the clothes and sneakers they bought for the locked man.
Not even that. Sometimes they really love the guy locked up and plan on being there for him when he gets out.

But p*ssy gets hot and them hoes want dikk. If the love of their life serving 10 years.....someone going be beating them guts up for 9 years and 11 months. Then she going break up with them that last month. I've witnessed it a couple times.

As a man going to prison you're supposed to understand this. Long as she keep your commissary right and hopefully don't have kids by him.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
young women love toxicity
A certain TYPE of young woman loves toxicity.

Really depends on upbringing and temperment.

Trying to get with dusty broads who get "Beautiful" tatted over their eyebrow and butterflies
on their cheeks, who regularly test their access to a future by holding guns or sellin ass are
not wife material.

I think brehs gotta stop acting like every Black woman in a ten mile radius is writing prison letters
and harboring prison escapees.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
A certain TYPE of young woman loves toxicity.

Really depends on upbringing and temperment.

Trying to get with dusty broads who get "Beautiful" tatted over their eyebrow and butterflies
on their cheeks, who regularly test their access to a future by holding guns or sellin ass are
not wife material.

I think brehs gotta stop acting like every Black woman in a ten mile radius is writing prison letters
and harboring prison escapees.
that’s the extreme example but that’s not the type of women that dudes are even seeking out a lot of the times who still exhibit these preferences for “real” street type nikkas. it’ll be the girl next door, in the library, in the grocery store, it don’t even fukking matter where you meet them atp. it probably is something with upbringing though but they all got this stuck up mentality that they’re not interested unless you’re a walking minstrel show. nikkas can’t just lead with normal lives anymore lmao

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s the extreme example but that’s not the type of women that dudes are even seeking out a lot of the times who still exhibit these preferences for “real” street type nikkas. it’ll be the girl next door, in the library, in the grocery store, it don’t even fukking matter where you meet them atp. it probably is something with upbringing though but they all got this stuck up mentality that they’re not interested unless you’re a walking minstrel show. nikkas can’t just lead with normal lives anymore lmao
I just feel like y'all gotta get outside more and run in certain circles.

There are many who are super image conscious and as they grow older and find out what bracket they're REALLY IN (Middle Class/Working Class) and they want someone that's helping them or lifting them up.

This idea that they "Only want thugs" fades away.

To the brehs in TheBooth:
Go to some events.
Get at bad bytches.
Have some heart.
Take some Ls.

You might snag a few W's along the way :yeshrug:
This idea that every woman you run into only wants "Minstrels" or "Thugs" will only hold y'all back.

Like the one I deal with on and off is a single mom with a "big booty" and damn near cries cause she
doesn't have a husband with a good career. :pachaha: