Rapper Casanova new gf

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He may as well get another cause someone deep in the guts of his ol girl. And he better be comfortable knowing someone got his new girl ankles by her ears too.
A lot of times the jail cats are just the backup plan. If the free man is willing to lock it down, these chicks will give you all the clothes and sneakers they bought for the locked man.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Surely there's no way she's a prostitute.... Clearly some sort of jailbird badboy infatuation in a committed relationship :comeon:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Unfortunately, this is true...

I've had chicks reject me because I go to school. She thought that a guy like myself would be someone's henchman based on my size.

Chick said I wasn't her type but whole time she was working at Starbucks.

I laughed about and moved on. Her loss, not mines.

At the end of the day, u gotta accept your fate and stay in your lane.
Damn dating pool sounds scary as fukk

Been with my wife for 20 years …… I couldn’t even imagine starting over ….. I would probably just pay bytches to fukk honestly

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Them big booty hoes detest 9-5 black men, calling them 'weak' and 'lame' for not doing dirt.

Women are attracted to these things in this order:

Status >>>>>>>> Looks > Money.

Casanova has at least two of those things, I think. He definitely has status for sure.

I know plenty of good looking lame 9 - 5 black men who are RUNNING through "big booty hoes".