Rapper Casanova new gf

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Come on mayne, it's Resurrection Weekend...

I'm at work chilling and I need a bedtime story.

One story, back in Labor Day weekend in 2010, I was down in Manhattan in one of them extra Boujee clubs where the dress code was some uptight shyt (no sneakers, no V neck shirts, no baggy clothes) and I was pretty much had to do my version of Early Kanye/ Bill Cosby outfit with the I'll golf casual shoes and the sweater vest with the Polo shirt. Still fresh, but out my element.

Then this older thot with a BBL and tight knit dress came up to me and started to grind on me. She whispered on my ear that her homegirl thought I was corny because I looked like a substitute teacher, and I had to remind her the club was on that BS. Then a couple of songs later, she allowed me to play with her p*ssy and I thought she was down to smash. She slid her apartment key with her # on a piexe of paper, then one of her homegirls came up and screamed, "She don't fukk with y'all boring 9 to 5 nikkas, she wants BALLERS and REAL nikkaS!"

They pulled her away from me, not seeing that I already got the digits and her apartment key on the sly, then I straight up said "then why all still single and watching my meat for?"

I still got with her and smashed for the next couple of years till her BBL ass got back with her baby daddy who was a broke security guard that claimed he was down with 1017 :mjlol:

These broads think that just cause she got a big ass, they think that 'regular' nikkas are off limits. Seeing them thots on Casanova is some :yeshrug: cause they already been on that time.

Don't let these thots throw you off.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
One story, back in Labor Day weekend in 2010, I was down in Manhattan in one of them extra Boujee clubs where the dress code was some uptight shyt (no sneakers, no V neck shirts, no baggy clothes) and I was pretty much had to do my version of Early Kanye/ Bill Cosby outfit with the I'll golf casual shoes and the sweater vest with the Polo shirt. Still fresh, but out my element.

Then this older thot with a BBL and tight knit dress came up to me and started to grind on me. She whispered on my ear that her homegirl thought I was corny because I looked like a substitute teacher, and I had to remind her the club was on that BS. Then a couple of songs later, she allowed me to play with her p*ssy and I thought she was down to smash. She slid her apartment key with her # on a piexe of paper, then one of her homegirls came up and screamed, "She don't fukk with y'all boring 9 to 5 nikkas, she wants BALLERS and REAL nikkaS!"

They pulled her away from me, not seeing that I already got the digits and her apartment key on the sly, then I straight up said "then why all still single and watching my meat for?"

I still got with her and smashed for the next couple of years till her BBL ass got back with her baby daddy who was a broke security guard that claimed he was down with 1017 :mjlol:

These broads think that just cause she got a big ass, they think that 'regular' nikkas are off limits. Seeing them thots on Casanova is some :yeshrug: cause they already been on that time.

Don't let these thots throw you off.

My dude @Wild self partying at the clubs...

Managed to pull a chick looking like Young Dro.

Those better be glad that they was blessed with genetics or they wouldn't be gassed up.

Meanwhile, there are chicks with big boobies and no azz not able to get into the club.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My dude @Wild self partying at the clubs...

Managed to pull a chick looking like Young Dro.

Those better be glad that they was blessed with genetics or they wouldn't be gassed up.

Meanwhile, there are chicks with big boobies and no azz not able to get into the club.

These "thick" broads don't like to earn they money by a 9 to 5, so they opinions are moot. That was the same time when scammers were on the come up, and they started to clean house with poppin bottles n all that during The Great Recession.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
These "thick" broads don't like to earn they money by a 9 to 5, so they opinions are moot. That was the same time when scammers were on the come up, and they started to clean house with poppin bottles n all that during The Great Recession.

Funny thing is that they won't take a charge for their man either.

Women are quick to fold(except for a strong woman) when under pressure. They nvr get in trouble for ratting.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:manny: That’s how the ball roles

You just have to face the fact, many women grow up and that’s what they see other women doing and usually follow the same path..then by their mid 30s, 40s hit and they see other women with husbands and families and after all the cheating, kids, problems majority then try to find a 9-5 guy after realizing the ex con nikka will never change and they now want happiness, they now want the same nikka 10,15,20 years ago they bypassed….