Rap Sh!t Starring KaMillion, Aida Osman, Jonica Booth (Created by Issa Rae) ((Show Has Been Cancelled Brehs)) || [Discussion Thread]

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
this stuff looks terrible. i'm sorry, these cartoonish proportions are not appealing, especially on chicks who still got fat girl knees and arms
Nothing is better than natural, but none of the ones I scrolled through looked like Nicki, Kim K or Blac Chyna’s awkward butts :manny:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I wanted to like this more...oh well....more for the L&HH crowd IMO...some eye candy tho...had to pipe wifey after watching /w her :manny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this stuff looks terrible. i'm sorry, these cartoonish proportions are not appealing, especially on chicks who still got fat girl knees and arms

I'm in agreement. the chick that plays mia looks weird. she's got those super white chiclet veneers, BBL, and those tacky lace fronts. like u said, she looks cartoonish like most of these other IG hoes.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Issa is really good at making unlikeable black women. Just like Insecure the main characters are "messy". All these broads come off as extras from Claws.

I can't tell if she is doing this on purpose, because it sells. Or are her middle class sensibilities gonna pop in, and all these late 20's/early 30"s gonna level up/mature.
This how I felt for most part. Only thing that help me push thru is knowing the backstory of Caresha and JT before city girls and I guess this is loosely based on that. Funny how it seems like the men liked this and women were disappointed in first couple episodes (think more because of eye candy than anything lol). Lets see how it plays out.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Show is borderline ass, but the stars are fine, and there's no OD gay shyt (yet) so I'll give it a chance.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot when new episodes drop…is it today?

*edit*

ok ya thursdays