"RAp dOeSnt infLUence Kids tO Do bAd"

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is it fair to say he’s just a gullible person, and if it wasn’t rap it would’ve been something else?
what if I told you most people are gullible?

"...it wouldve been something else"

thats why certain cultures are the way they are...
there is no "or something else" in some Asian countries

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Blame anything but the parents/child.

:unimpressed: I'd imagine it's people who listen to rap DAILY that don't go out a commit crimes.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The kid's just a retard, if you or your children let music influence your real life, that's your fuçked up family's problem

I think what passes off for rap these days is awful, but I doubt most mfs are actually analyzing the lyrics hard enough to be influenced by them

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Been listening to gangster rap since its inception.......birthed and raised in squalor.....never fell for any of the pitfalls along the way.
Exactly, and that's cause you can discern fact from fiction if you will. Most sane people with a modicum of common sense realize it's entertainment and nothing more, same with violent movies, and are also cautious/scared of the consequences that comes with adhering to the negativity of these entertainment scenarios; so we don't incorporate them into our lives. Therein lies the problem with alot of these mentally ill people, they don't grasp that concept for some reason, and are nonchalant about the repercussions. Now whether that's from their upbringing, environment, or legitimate mental problem is another question.

I say all that to agree with what you said, I grew up poor from the south, listened to rap all day long, and STILL do, and am perfectly normal.
:yeshrug::troll:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
what if I told you most people are gullible?

"...it wouldve been something else"

thats why certain cultures are the way they are...
there is no "or something else" in some Asian countries
Wait, hold up

You implying they don't have criminal culture in Asian countries?

You just don't know :mjlol: