Ranking of African countries based on cultural influence. Do you agree?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
most people know what ethiopian food looks like.

I doubt most people can say what Nigerian food looks like because so much of it resembles what is consumed in the Caribbean lowkey because of the diaspora connection.
you indirectly just exposed why nigerian is way more widespread and influential :snoop:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
is this cultural influence in Anglophone Nations only?
because the the list would look different in Francophone or Lusophone nation?

edit:Nigeria would probably still make the list in the asian world, but i don't see the case for the other two

Francophone I'd say Congo Is up there. Real influence online and cultural is south Africa and Nigeria. Also population wise. Kenyans we just loud online cause we got internet access. Then Congo musically but they've been suppressed so much. But wealth wise they have so much and I think that's why people still have their foot on their neck keeping it destabilized to rob it.

Outside of that I think people just look at Africa as regions, each having primary influence outside. With Kenya, south Africa and Nigeria being primary in their regions

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Feels like Egypt should be top tier and alone in that tier

No one cares about Egypt in Africa for real. They arabs who happened to drive locals out and don't act like they are part of our world. Like my tribe were up more north in the nile and there was a huge migration that drove people from Egypt/ Sudan further down to the nile source so the original people from that area are in south Sudan, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania and Congo all along the lake and rivers that ran to Egypt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not sure about the somalia ranking that high
they’ve got a huge diaspora in US/Europe and have unfortunately an infamous history and influence as warlords and pirates and overall violence

Compared to nations without the diaspora or infamy….its hard not to rate Somalia as outright popular, if not for the wrong reasons