Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
KD2
KD3
Magic 2
Magic 1
KD1

Each album really excels at something different but I put KD2 at number 1 because I feel it excels at EVERYTHING.

Magic 2 is lyrically and flow wise the best of the bunch. Its also a great summer car ride album. It BANGS in the whip. KD1 is a nighttime ride/listening album. Magic is for winter listening. KD3 is for cleaning the house/shopping. KD2 is for the headphones PLUS a great whip album PLUS has the best music videos PLUS sounds great live PLUS has all of the best of what Nas has to offer PLUS has the best features list. KD2 is the COMPLETE package.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Magic
KD2
KD1
KD3
Magic 2

My list the same as this one

I think KD1 is overlooked at this point. Probably the most topical and balanced far as type of tracks. Got a bright summertime vibe that we all needed in 2020. Nas sounded relaxed and not overly concerned with barring up which the main knock I see against it, but there's a lot of good songs and good mix of content. And we got Magic where we got the barring up and shyt talking fix

I have Magic at number one because it's an entertaining ass album, the one I probably listened to the most, and side of Nas we hadn't seen in a while for a whole project. Just press play and let it ride

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
1. Magic- everything to me just clicked with this one. Nas must have got pissed at the doubters and felt like he had point to prove from a lyrical stand point that he’s still the king. Some of Hit’s best production too

2. KD3- feel like this album is where all the work of the past 3 albums came together for their best body of work. Still got Magic over it weirdly but in terms of concept tracks, great production, MC skills it’s when I think collab was perfected

3. KD2- slight lyrical step down from the above 2, but I think the highs of this album as good as anything on the above. Got a little filler for me with YKTV and EPMD2. But overall great album

4. KD1- some of my favourite songs from their run on this but for my taste too many songs for the females on this and Nas lyrically not on level of the above.

5. magic 2- might go above KD1 eventually but song for now lacks what I see as stand out tracks bar Motion and Slow It Down while the above had 4 or more. But I’m a Nas fan for his MC skills first and foremost. So in terms of replay value good chance I’ll come back to this more than KD1. As he’s rapping Magic 1/ KD3 level on this. Just felt his lyrical content wasn’t as inspired on this and more just Nas having fun.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Illmatic
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Lost Tapes
Magic
KD 3
KD 2
Life Is Good
God's Son
KD 1
I Am
Hip-Hop Is Dead
Untitled
Street's Disciple
Nasir

Too early to tell where I put Magic 2.

I haven't went back to Lost Tapes 2 to rate it.

Collab albums

Distant Relatives
The Firm
QB's Finest