Rank the MCU Disney+ Shows so far

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
why the hell did Falcon have to have the brightest Captain America costume since the original USO show Steve Rogers? They could have made it American propaganda in darker tones. if he wears that shyt for more than an act in his movie, they've fukked up. ... also, wtf is his movie gonna possibly be?
They can't possibly make that movie. Of all sidekicks, I'd rather see a war machine movie (streaming free only), a winter soldier solo movie, a vision movie (wouldn't watch), a M'Baku movie (the dude from the mountain tribe in black panther), a damn movie about X-23 from Logan...

It is just above a Valkyrie movie or an eternals sequel in terms of my interest. Falcon sucks.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They can't possibly make that movie. Of all sidekicks, I'd rather see a war machine movie (streaming free only), a winter soldier solo movie, a vision movie (wouldn't watch), a M'Baku movie (the dude from the mountain tribe in black panther), a damn movie about X-23 from Logan...

It is just above a Valkyrie movie or an eternals sequel in terms of my interest. Falcon sucks.
i don't know comic shyt, but i have to imagine the Cap movie will be in name only, and it'll probably be whatever "Dark Avengers" is with Sam as the lead

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am surprised so many ppl enjoyed What If that much, I was not able to finish it.

Loki
Wanda
Falcon
Hawkeye

What If

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Falcon
Loki
What If
Wandavision
Hawkeye

The fake Quicksilver okie-doke in Wandavision turned me off completely, and Hawkeye was all around wack except for the scenes Yelena was in

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My list
FATWS
What If?
Loki
Hawkeye
WandaVision

As much as i liked Wandavision is has zero rewatchability. trash twists, filler episodes from the very beginning.
hawkeye has some moments but was overall meh.

The rest i'm legit looking forward to a second season. Falcon i give props, because it provided the most true mcu action, plus touched on some real world issues. Plus i like the characters ( the old ones, new ones were trash)
What if? i came in with low expections but show was fire. still a cartoon though.
Loki was good. Need to do a little more action wise though. felt like budget kept this from being great.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Loki
Wandavision
What If?
Falcon & Winter Soldier
Moon Knight/Hawkeye

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every single one of them was only half good at best, imo. high highs, boring lows and some horrendous twists/world building stuff. I wanna give Falcon a pass b/c i think it probably would have been the best if the pandemic didn't make them change a bunch of shyt on the fly... but i'm not gonna.

1. Loki (basically for episode 1 and 6)
2. Wanda (barely, b/c it was first and it was innovative for a while)
3. Hawkeye (harmless and fun, ultimately unfulfilling)
4. Falcon and the Winter Soldier (middle was the best, it was an overall mess)
197. What If? (mostly boring storylines, didn't like the animation style, kinda hate that it looks like it's probably multiverse canon)

these shows could be what causes the fabled "superhero fatique." they're already watering down the MCU a bit, imo. and there are like 40 already greenlit, half of which don't seem too exciting
I'll go ahead and toss Moon Knight in here at #12 between Falcon and What If.

with each passing show, we're starting to make Loki better than it actually was, but it's still the best one

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My list
FATWS
What If?
Loki
Hawkeye
WandaVision

As much as i liked Wandavision is has zero rewatchability. trash twists, filler episodes from the very beginning.
hawkeye has some moments but was overall meh.

The rest i'm legit looking forward to a second season. Falcon i give props, because it provided the most true mcu action, plus touched on some real world issues. Plus i like the characters ( the old ones, new ones were trash)
What if? i came in with low expections but show was fire. still a cartoon though.
Loki was good. Need to do a little more action wise though. felt like budget kept this from being great.
I'll put MoonKnight right under Falcon and the Winter Soldier now. Only two shows that need a second season. The other shyt is one and done