Rank the MCU Disney+ Shows so far

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every single one of them was only half good at best, imo. high highs, boring lows and some horrendous twists/world building stuff. I wanna give Falcon a pass b/c i think it probably would have been the best if the pandemic didn't make them change a bunch of shyt on the fly... but i'm not gonna.

1. Loki (basically for episode 1 and 6)
2. Wanda (barely, b/c it was first and it was innovative for a while)
3. Hawkeye (harmless and fun, ultimately unfulfilling)
4. Falcon and the Winter Soldier (middle was the best, it was an overall mess)
197. What If? (mostly boring storylines, didn't like the animation style, kinda hate that it looks like it's probably multiverse canon)

these shows could be what causes the fabled "superhero fatique." they're already watering down the MCU a bit, imo. and there are like 40 already greenlit, half of which don't seem too exciting

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Wandavision
Loki

What If

Falcon/WS
Hawkeye

Big gap between Wandavision and Hawkeye imo.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Falcon And Winter Soldier was clearly the best of them...y'all just tryna be different
the entire Carly Morganthou storyline was chopped up and sucked. Sharon Carter being the Power Broker was "Ralph Bohner" levels or terrible, and the last episode was meh. also, Sam now has the corniest fukkin suit in the MCU and i don't care if it's comic accurate. shyt, i enjoyed Zemo more than Sam and Bucky when they were together, and dude who played Isiah Bradley was the best actor on the show. I'm not sure i even remember what Bucky's story on the show was? it was a mess. they've all been a mess, at least this one had the covid excuse. they shoulda just stuck with the deadly virus subplot

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Falcon And Winter Soldier was clearly the best of them...y'all just tryna be different
shyt was garbage. Terrible writing, wooden acting as usual from Mackie. Flag smashers were lame asf. Maybe if they didn’t cut the entire pandemic storyline. How wish.com Captain America going to be more interesting than you on your own shyt?

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
shyt was garbage. Terrible writing, wooden acting as usual from Mackie. Flag smashers were lame asf. Maybe if they didn’t cut the entire pandemic storyline. How wish.com Captain America going to be more interesting than you on your own shyt?
Man, none of these series have been great, but I thought Falcon/Winter Soldier had much more depth to it than the others. Flag Smashers were lame…especially the ginger chick, but which series outside of What If actually had a decent “villain/antagonist”? They turned Loki “babyface”, Wanda bored me to death, Hawkeye was…whatever. Only one that kept me somewhat engaged was Falcon/Winter Soldier.

I still prefer Netflix Daredevil over all of them.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Sam now has the corniest fukkin suit in the MCU and i don't care if it's comic accurate
You say the shyt others don't sometimes bro...he looked like a fukkin power ranger in a terrible way, and falcon has ALWAYS looked stupid as hell.

These directors need to balance comic accurate and not GOOFY especially when these characters were made in the 50s, 60s, 70s and shyt. Thor looked goofy asf in the first one, and looked pretty thoro by Ragnarok. Falcon looks terrible and always has...they have to modernize the look. I honestly don't think there is saving the character.

I'll credit the Netflix marvel creators for doing it right. They took this clown

latest

And turned him into one of the best villians they've had yet

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You say the shyt others don't sometimes bro...he looked like a fukkin power ranger in a terrible way, and falcon has ALWAYS looked stupid as hell.

These directors need to balance comic accurate and not GOOFY especially when these characters were made in the 50s, 60s, 70s and shyt. Thor looked goofy asf in the first one, and looked pretty thoro by Ragnarok. Falcon looks terrible and always has...they have to modernize the look. I honestly don't think there is saving the character.

I'll credit the Netflix marvel creators for doing it right. They took this clown

latest

And turned him into one of the best villians they've had yet
why the hell did Falcon have to have the brightest Captain America costume since the original USO show Steve Rogers? They could have made it American propaganda in darker tones. if he wears that shyt for more than an act in his movie, they've fukked up. ... also, wtf is his movie gonna possibly be?