Randy Arozarena’s HR at-bat on Sunday was the type of shyt you see in the streets

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No it ain’t breh. The catcher was saying shyt cause homie celebrated the whole way around the bases. lol you making this shyt up or you just misinformed :russ:
Incorrect.

It's the game within the game.

Which is stupid.

But, You are free to think whatever you want.

:hubie:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think when a batter has a 3-0 count, he's supposed to let the pitcher throw a strike to get on board. A courtesy of sorts

But fukk all that shyt. That's a easy home run EVERY TIME if these baseball nikkas stop acting like scary ass bytches.

Fukk a unwritten rule.

Nah, it's not about courtesy. In the 90s it was seen as "good strategy" to not swing at 3-0. Now the good hitters usually get the 3-0 green light.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Nah, it's not about courtesy. In the 90s it was seen as "good strategy" to not swing at 3-0. Now the good hitters usually get the 3-0 green light.
Thats not even always true, which makes this greenlight questionable. Dude is batting .220 this year. Was the manager trolling

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent seen some g shyt like that in a long time.

Masterful mix of a$$holeness, showmanship, confidence and execution

Chefs kiss

Pitcher with the perpetual
Bobblehead for a while with this one

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There's no such thing as a 3-0 "courtesy" lol as far as I've ever known... Usually batters will take the 3-0 pitch because they are hoping for a walk to extend the inning. A lot of managers will not give the green light on 3-0 in certain situations lol.

I've always enjoyed Randy..... Yankee killer
yeah wtf am i reading here lol