Randy Arozarena’s HR at-bat on Sunday was the type of shyt you see in the streets

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I think when a batter has a 3-0 count, he's supposed to let the pitcher throw a strike to get on board. A courtesy of sorts

But fukk all that shyt. That's a easy home run EVERY TIME if these baseball nikkas stop acting like scary ass bytches.

Fukk a unwritten rule.

Nah I’ve never heard that in my life. :childplease: Some people will say swing away at 3-0 and some will tell you to make him throw a strike. Most don’t want you giving the pitcher an easy out by popping up or grounding out after getting him to a 3-0 count. But it definitely ain’t because they feel bad for the pitcher so they let him get a free strike :heh:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah I’ve never heard that in my life. :childplease: Some people will say swing away at 3-0 and some will tell you to make him throw a strike. Most don’t want you giving the pitcher an easy out by popping up or grounding out after getting him to a 3-0 count. But it definitely ain’t because they feel bad for the pitcher so they let him get a free strike :heh:
It's an unwritten rule based on courtesy.

That's why the catcher was saying shyt to him when he got to home base.

MLB has all kinds of dumbass unwritten rules

concise

Veteran
Daps
You sound like some of the I know around the way.

Refer any hispanic/latin of any kind as a Mexican. :heh:

bruh

GettyImages-1474935666-1024x683.jpg

COY2TOHN6QY5GREMLGQLCFE3LE.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's no such thing as a 3-0 "courtesy" lol as far as I've ever known... Usually batters will take the 3-0 pitch because they are hoping for a walk to extend the inning. A lot of managers will not give the green light on 3-0 in certain situations lol.

I've always enjoyed Randy..... Yankee killer

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I think when a batter has a 3-0 count, he's supposed to let the pitcher throw a strike to get on board. A courtesy of sorts

But fukk all that shyt. That's a easy home run EVERY TIME if these baseball nikkas stop acting like scary ass bytches.

Fukk a unwritten rule.
it's not so much an unwritten rule as much as it is common sense. You only swing 3-0 if the manager green lights you, because if you swing and you fukk up, that's your ass. If you go on your own and you pop up, you bailed that pitcher out and might ruin the momentum you had,

Last edited:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It's an unwritten rule based on courtesy.

That's why the catcher was saying shyt to him when he got to home base.

MLB has all kinds of dumbass unwritten rules
No it ain’t breh. The catcher was saying shyt cause homie celebrated the whole way around the bases. lol you making this shyt up or you just misinformed :russ: