Random "?"-Would you 1 on 1 with a kangaroo

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:stopitslime:

Adolescent animals being abused by white person, he wouldn't dare try that with a Big Red male.

Alaister Overeem could kill any Kangaroo on earth with his bare hands.

images

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
A man who was almost drowned by a savage boxing kangaroo, after he dived into a dam to save his dog, says he will never be able to watch Skippy again.

Chris Rickard, 49, of Arthurs Creek in Victoria, was being treated by surgeons at the Austin Hospital last night after he was mauled by the 1.5m kangaroo. He only managed to escape when he elbowed the kangaroo in the throat as it tried to hold him underwater.

Chris+Rickard.jpg

He suffered a deep gash across his abdomen, after the kangaroo tried to disembowel him with its hind legs, and a deep cut across his forehead and cuts and scratches across his chest.
Speaking from the hospital's emergency department, Mr Rickard said he was walking his blue heeler Rocky about 400m from his home when they woke the kangaroo , which had been sleeping in long grass near the dam.

When the startled roo ran into the dam Rocky followed barking before it grabbed Rocky with its front paws and held the dog under the water for about 20 seconds, until Mr Rickard arrived.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Skippy quite the same as I used to - it might bring back a couple of bad memories," Mr Rickard said. "I thought I might take a hit or two dragging the dog out from under his grip, but I didn't expect him to actually attack me."

:whew: hell naw i aint fightin. them muhfukkas is sociopathic. who the hell is gon walk skippy now??? :sadcam:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He only managed to escape when he elbowed the kangaroo in the throat as it tried to hold him underwater.

I don't know why, but I started laughing at the visual of a Kangaroo literally trying to drown someone with that expressionless face they have :laugh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2682882456_d3b08cd58c_o.jpg

That is what they use to kick with, he'd have his intestines hanging out.

Disembowlment is not a common injury in Kangaroo attacks. Friends should protect their guts like boxing. Kangaroos are not punched in the face very often and they do not block. One haymaker to the jaw and its over. Kinda shocked you friends didnt notice that their jaws are made out of mechanical pencil led. Hmm, wow. :ehh:

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Animals are built for scrapping, having to fight off other animals trying to eat them and shyt. So......no

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta last 3 rounds with him -

img20120420152239665065183.jpg

And you're standing between him and a female he wants to mate with :bryan:

:wtf: Not only is he brolic,but he tall as hell too.

When I saw that picture it kinda reminded me of this

tumblr_ma62vrsJa41qzk7g7o1_500.jpg

I ain't never fighting no animals...them nikkas is dangerous :sadcam:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A man who was almost drowned by a savage boxing kangaroo, after he dived into a dam to save his dog, says he will never be able to watch Skippy again.

Chris Rickard, 49, of Arthurs Creek in Victoria, was being treated by surgeons at the Austin Hospital last night after he was mauled by the 1.5m kangaroo. He only managed to escape when he elbowed the kangaroo in the throat as it tried to hold him underwater.

Chris+Rickard.jpg

He suffered a deep gash across his abdomen, after the kangaroo tried to disembowel him with its hind legs, and a deep cut across his forehead and cuts and scratches across his chest.
Speaking from the hospital's emergency department, Mr Rickard said he was walking his blue heeler Rocky about 400m from his home when they woke the kangaroo , which had been sleeping in long grass near the dam.

When the startled roo ran into the dam Rocky followed barking before it grabbed Rocky with its front paws and held the dog under the water for about 20 seconds, until Mr Rickard arrived.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Skippy quite the same as I used to - it might bring back a couple of bad memories," Mr Rickard said. "I thought I might take a hit or two dragging the dog out from under his grip, but I didn't expect him to actually attack me."

:whew: hell naw i aint fightin. them muhfukkas is sociopathic. who the hell is gon walk skippy now??? :sadcam:

Nah I just looked it up,Skippy is a kids show in austrailia about a kangaroo:laff: this nikka is tramatized:sadcam:

I think we know who the biggest pieces of shyt in the animal kingdom are now...Kangaroos y'all ain't shyt,two sickest things u can do is drown sumbody and disembowl sumbody....those the most coldblooded methods of murder and you runnin round doin it all willy nilly....man tried to save his dog and u look back at em like Deebo "oh u want sum too old man?:damn:"...guess he shoulda just said ":wtf:no"....white people and they pets:snoop:...sum things other races just ain't supposed to understand about each other I guess