How would u rank Sondra from the Cosby show on a scale 1-10? (RANDOM THREAD)

Daps
Sondra or Denise?

Like Denise was probably a little finer but the gap wasn't as big as people made it out to be. Why did Gen X nikkas in the 80s act like she was the peak of fine?

Claire was always the finest and then good ol 'Nessa.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
She was supposedly having an affair with Bill Cosby. But you ain't heard that from me... :gurl:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Sondra or Denise?

Like Denise was probably a little finer but the gap wasn't as big as people made it out to be. Why did Gen X nikkas in the 80s act like she was the peak of fine?

Claire was always the finest and then good ol 'Nessa.
Sondra was cute. She literally was the last in line as far as popularity with the Cosby kids. Plus they put her with Elvin crazy ass and that took more points away. I think she looked good
the-cosby-show-season-4-pictured-sabrina-le-beauf-as-sondra-huxtable-tibideaux.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
6 or 7

She had more potential but never switched her style up

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
She wasn't ugly. Just unseasoned, plain and bourgie. Even as a baby degenerate, she did nothing for me. Denise on the other hand :ohlawd:

Hillary Banks did it way better. Ironically the real Sondra looks better than the real Hillary nowadays.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Not ugly, not pretty, or cute.

Just about as basic as you can be.
Is basic a five or a six though?
:patrice:
My scale a five is basic. Six is cute. Seven is bad. 8-10 is a bad with your preferences. Also, this scale should be grading natural beauty before the hair, nails, makeup, lashes.

Go girl in the “Man with no Jaw” thread is a certified 7. Natural beauty with a great body. I can only imagine her dolled up.