Random "?"-Would you 1 on 1 with a kangaroo

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kangaroos gotta deal with Dingos, Tasmanian Devils, and other wild beasts every day

and you think you, a random nikka, can go one on one with a Roo

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
This Australian dude at my work was telling there was kangaroos running around in the streets in the suburb he used to live in. :mindblown:

Everything in Australia is dangerous. Roos, sharks, crocodiles, snakes, spiders, dingos.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Disembowlment is not a common injury in Kangaroo attacks. Friends should protect their guts like boxing. Kangaroos are not punched in the face very often and they do not block. One haymaker to the jaw and its over. Kinda shocked you friends didnt notice that their jaws are made out of mechanical pencil led. Hmm, wow. :ehh:

Disembowelment isn't common because the Aussies know to steer clear of Big Reds. They do however disembowel Dingoes and other Kangaroos, that man was attacked by a Kangaroo that is much smaller than the Big Red and he was left with a 8 inch scar on his stomach friend. I don't know how tall you are, but the head of a big Red will be around 7 feet high and too far back for you to reach without catching two to the ribs.

gJtNx.jpg

Join him in the waters if you dare, they apparently instinctively try to drown predators.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People sayin they could take one have no fukkin idea what they're talking about. People underestimate just how fukkin brolic a kangaroo is. You know what, this thread gives me an idea.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wild America wuz the show,I assume Marty got killed by sumthin by now...if not he might not be bout that life like I thought he wuz as a kid.