Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I wish I got to play this shyt over Band of Brothers or whatever the fukk that other Tactical army game was called. Road to whatever the fukk 30. I couldn't get into that whole relying on your team mates by positioning them in places to do flanks and shyt when I've the enemy clearly in site but my bullets had a probability percentage of hitting, which was always low 'cause it wasn't one of them type of sole hero action games like in the COD Main campaign series.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
timesplitters

just found out they have indefinitely postponed developing timesplitters 4 because they're afraid it won't compete in the FPS market. See what all you COD stans did to the gaming world?!?! Every original series has to now cater to the COD crowd (see: RESIDENT EVIL 6!):wtb:

Brehs would use the monkey and duck shots all day :ohlawd:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
this might just be me but i would love to have .hack back or at least remaster the four old games from ps2

Edit: would like a arc the lad remake

Last edited:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Intelligent_Qube.jpg
swear I played that game on a demo disc or somethin :jbhmm:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
alot of games I want to see rebooted :manny:

Aint played a good Socom game since the PS2 days. also had it on PSP and the multiplayer on that was fun as fukk :ehh: used to run around with a Tommy like phil & lil

Time Crisis could use a reboot. I wouldnt mind seeing a new version coming out at the arcades. :takedat: Im still an arcade nikka, used to go up to Wunderland nickel arcade when I was a kid livin in Portland. Arcades need to make a comeback

that Police 911 motion arcade game was with the shyt :banderas:I wanna see that shyt come back with updates. I always tried to make the top grade on that game

for those who dont know what im talkin about
118124215214.jpg

shyt, I dont kno what else i could say. my minds all fukked up right now cus its 8 in the morning :mindblown: wouldnt mind seeing Scarface & the Godfather makin a comeback tho