Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All these Streets of Rage requests and there hasn't been a new game in over 20 years. I want to sit on the couch with my brother and beat up street punks while listening to sick techno beats damn it.:mjcry:
Contra & Castlevania (The real Castlevania, not that God of War/Shadow of the Colossus clone Lords of Shadow). Obviously the issue is that Konami only seems interested in making Pachinko machines and also game developers don't want to make 2D sprite based console games anymore cause they actually take more work than 3D games. I would even take the 3D models on a 2D plane route, although I still prefer sprite based for 2D. It's unfortunate cause the last few Contra games (Contra 4 on DS, Rebirth on Wii and Uprising on XBLA/PSN) were all really good.

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Quake... go back to the feel of Quake1
Manhunt
Bloodrayne

Shining Force but with a retro style, none of that tony taka shyt. Hell.. maybe a Shining Force Online :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
All these Streets of Rage requests and there hasn't been a new game in over 20 years. I want to sit on the couch with my brother and beat up street punks while listening to sick techno beats damn it.:mjcry:
Contra & Castlevania (The real Castlevania, not that God of War/Shadow of the Colossus clone Lords of Shadow). Obviously the issue is that Konami only seems interested in making Pachinko machines and also game developers don't want to make 2D sprite based console games anymore cause they actually take more work than 3D games. I would even take the 3D models on a 2D plane route, although I still prefer sprite based for 2D. It's unfortunate cause the last few Contra games (Contra 4 on DS, Rebirth on Wii and Uprising on XBLA/PSN) were all really good.
Lords of shadow was dope, it was the sequel that pretty much killed the franchise

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megaman legends
Bloody Roar
Radiata stories :yeshrug:
Def Jam type game with today's rappers. Poppin Xans to power up with lil uzi :gladbron: scream your opponents into submission with meek mill :damn: make your opponents weepy with Drake simp ballads or sleepy with Jcole's finisher

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Syphon filter and socom is all I want back :wow: Sony is sleeping on these two juggernauts , just like they are with other dormant franchises like mediEvil.