Random ... what videogame series do you wanna see rebooted?

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
256px-Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg

Not exactly a series, but I remember liking the design and the fighting system :yeshrug:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I would love to see a modern remake of resident evil 0, 1, and 2 and code veronica on hd systems. Not an hd upscale but a fully redone game like capcom did with super street fighter.

If they did id throw a full on party and go nuts like

hilarious.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to see a modern remake of resident evil 0, 1, and 2 and code veronica on hd systems. Not an hd upscale but a fully redone game like capcom did with super street fighter.

If they did id throw a full on party and go nuts like

hilarious.gif

And here I thought I was the only one who liked RE0....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a good game I just wish they would re-release it so I could play it again

The only problem I had with that game was it was too short. Other than that it was dope and got a lot of unnecessary hate.

Oh and Technically RE1 on the gamecube was rebuilt from the ground up.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The only problem I had with that game was it was too short. Other than that it was dope and got a lot of unnecessary hate.

Oh and Technically RE1 on the gamecube was rebuilt from the ground up.

Yeah I know it was thats y I said for hd systems but yeah ur right. That was a great game too, and I co-sign 0 being too short. I never understood the hate 0 got. It was way better than re3 imo.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
IbAV3.jpg

Niccas gonna act like this wasn't one of the GOAT Dreamcast games?

Boy oh boy did I love me some MDK2. Such a fun, stylistic game. That Dog was the fukking GOAT.

Max, Doc, and Kurt? fukk what you heard, MDK = Murder, Death, Kill.

The best thing about it? The game was fukkING HARD...shyt is UNFORGIVING. Shooters these days, with their fukking shytty, blocky, NPC's holding your hand, and sarcastic, bytchy, female voice in your head telling you what to do, could learn a thing or two from MDK2.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they had die hard arcade as a beatem up on the saturn why not just make the next story in die hard on some drake meets max payne sh1t