Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

premier58

All Star
Daps
This is more in line with how Jovan Belcher crashed out than Kareem Hunt.

Kareem's situation is nothing like this. That woman in the Kareem Hunt case attacked people in their hotel room and called him the n-word. She got kicked out of their little after hours party because she got into with Kareem's girl at the time. The woman in that case would have been the only one going to jail that night and it was Kareem Hunt who didn't press charges on her. For some reason people thought the Kareem Hunt shyt was DV, but it was racist-Karen moment.

But regardless, Justyn Ross fukked up letting his emotions take over after finding out he got cheated on. He'll probably end up in USFL/XFL and i'm not even sayin that to be funnyno

This is more in line with how Jovan Belcher crashed out than Kareem Hunt.

Kareem's situation is nothing like this. That woman in the Kareem Hunt case attacked people in their hotel room and called him the n-word. She got kicked out of their little after hours party because she got into with Kareem's girl at the time. The woman in that case would have been the only one going to jail that night and it was Kareem Hunt who didn't press charges on her. For some reason people thought the Kareem Hunt shyt was DV, but it was racist-Karen moment.

edit: Kareem Hunt got cut by the Chiefs because he lied and said nothing happened. But he was never in legal trouble behind that issue.

But regardless, Justyn Ross fukked up letting his emotions take over after finding out he got cheated on. He'll probably end up in USFL/XFL and i'm not even sayin that to be funny.
No doubt..im in agreeance with you..that Kareem Hunt shyt was wayyy overblown and I didnt appreciate how he got discarded and thrown under the bus for something so insignificant. Amazing you mention Jovan Belcher, I was reading about that story a couple weeka ago. I was reading about the 2005 Texas Longhorns which of course led me to Jamaal Charles. Which led me to Jovan Belcher since he was the one who hooked them up. These women will cheat on anyone. Doesnt make you less of a man. Take it in stride and keep it pushing. Remove her from your life and in the long run, you will win. Hate rhat he lost his composure like that. I just hope he learns from it and doesnt humiliate himself by reconciling with her.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The current NFC South might be the worst coached division I’ve ever seen. The best coach is frank reich who has a career record around .500 :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I dont know who's making that Chiefs/Dolphins game thread but the title should be "The most anticipated game of the season that you will either be sleep for or won't have the channel to watch." :Russ:

This is an epic failure on the NFL, this game should have been flexed the moment miami dropped 70 on Denver.

@Geek Nasty
@threattonature
@Flight
@Reptile
@Supa
@OG Talk
@flea
@mcellas
@Biscayne
@SoulController
I think the flex games don't happen until the end of the season for contract reasons right?

I live in KC not a Chiefs fan though, no way I'm getting up early to listen to announcers tell me every time Taylor Swift takes a piss

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I dont know who's making that Chiefs/Dolphins game thread but the title should be "The most anticipated game of the season that you will either be sleep for or won't have the channel to watch." :Russ:

This is an epic failure on the NFL, this game should have been flexed the moment miami dropped 70 on Denver.

@Geek Nasty
@threattonature
@Flight
@Reptile
@Supa
@OG Talk
@flea
@mcellas
@Biscayne
@SoulController
This some bullshyt. I actually expect the Chiefs to lose this one. I read reports that Miami flew over much earlier so should be more accustomed to the time difference.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I think the flex games don't happen until the end of the season for contract reasons right?

I live in KC not a Chiefs fan though, no way I'm getting up early to listen to announcers tell me every time Taylor Swift takes a piss
I’d love for the announcers to tell me that. :mjlit:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@Geek Nasty
@threattonature
@Flight
@Reptile
@Supa
@OG Talk
@flea
@mcellas
@Biscayne
@SoulController

Having any regular season game in Germany is a failure. It's unfair to the actual fans of these teams to lose a home game for marketing purposes. It's unfair to NFL fans across the country who wanted to see this matchup in primetime. Bills vs Bengals should be a 1pm game or Monday night. How you let Mahomes vs Tyreek go abroad is beyond me. To make matters even worse it's not on CBS so everyone can't actually watch it if they're even up that early. I'll be in the gym so I'll probably miss the first half.

It seems that the NFL is more popular in Germany than London and the Chiefs, Bucs, Panthers, and Pats have international marketing rights there. Those teams made themselves eligible to play there. Still could have scheduled another opponent then the Dolphins or moved this matchup earlier/later in the season.

The league is doing too much with overseas games, Thursday night football, a 17th game, and bad matchups in primetime. We just had Bears/Charger and Raiders/Lions last week. Raiders are back on Sunday night next week vs the Jets. Who wanted to see Rodgers vs Jimmy G? Minny vs Denver is the week after that. Giants have already played twice on Sunday night and lost a combined 54-9.