Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:mjlol: You would fit in perfectly with the zealot homers at SR if you were a Saints fan. :dead: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597

Tell me where I'm wrong.

I'm as objective as they come.:yeshrug:. I've given my thoughts on Mac, Brady, and the Patriots the past few seasons and have been correct, per usual.

What franchise since the 1980's has been objectively better? Anything prior is irrelevant.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@b. woods

Just so it's on the record, I have the Bucs and Saints as the top two teams in the NFC South this year.

:mjtf: You trust Stinky Peterson (ALLen) and Sid (CarmichaeL) from Hey Arnold, along with Derek fukkin CAC, to put the team in that position?!!?! :mjlol: @Inertia Creeps

And don't get me started on the "UnhoLy Trio" on the O-Line of Hurst (because Penning is unfortunately looking to be injury-prone :snoop:), Peat (speaking of injury-prone :jordanfacepalm:), and Ruiz. :scust: @smitty22

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
has stroud played? i just turned it on.

edit: i see his stats. they only gave him a series or something?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Herbert has quietly walked into the NFL largest contract without accomplishing anything

Staley gonna be the whipping boy this season for him losing

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone is waiting for Staley to flame out cause they want the chargers job. I feel like there are guys who turned down certain HC spots the last 2 years cause they don’t wanna take a job then to find out you coulda coached Herbert if you simply waited