Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Mike Williams out for the season.
Bosa ridiculous contract but not living up to it.
Ekeler probably walking at the end of the season.

Now this.
Yeah, this team straight up blew this window :snoop:

Need to rebuild, again. Messed up part is the offensive line is still flimsy.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Mike Williams out for the season.
Bosa ridiculous contract but not living up to it.
Ekeler probably walking at the end of the season.

Now this.
Yeah, this team straight up blew this window :snoop:

Need to rebuild, again. Messed up part is the offensive line is still flimsy.

Blow it up and send Herbert to NY Giants for some picks and Daniel Jones. I say this as a Charger fan. :troll:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Times were hard and dark after Massage Gate but I can see the sun again :blessed:

Everyone seems to be forgetting about Will Anderson but he's doing great as well:

Per ESPN's pass rush win rate rankings, which measures "how often a pass-rusher is able to beat his block within 2.5 seconds," Anderson Jr. ranks second in the NFL among edge rushers with a 32 percent win rate, trailing only Cowboys two-time All-Pro Micah Parsons (40 percent).

Among the top 20 edge defenders in pass rush win rate, Anderson Jr. has faced a double-team 27 percent of the time. Only Nick Bosa (37 percent) and Parsons (33 percent) face double teams at a higher rate.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This how Gilmore was looking against Arizona

Yeah that's the thing about cornerback.

No matter how cerebral and good you are between the ears, once you lose your athleticism it doesn't actually matter.

That's one of the more unique positions in sports like that.

A lot of positions in other sports and some in football there are some things you can do to offset aging, but not CB1. You're basically a liability once you can't go stride-for-stride or change direction with someone. Especially in some plays that will require you to hold your own without safety help. Especially with these WR's today, they'll make you look old fast.

Last edited:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's the thing about cornerback.

No matter how cerebral and good you are between the ears, once you lose your athleticism it doesn't actually matter.

That's one of the more unique positions in sports like that.

A lot of positions in other sports and some in football there are some things you can do to offset aging, but not CB1. You're basically a liability once you can't go stride-for-stride or change direction with someone. Especially in some plays that will require you to hold your own without safety help. Especially with these WR's today, they'll make you look old fast.
Unless you’re Darryl Green and I say that as a cowboys fan but that dude played cornerback at a high level for two decades

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Ryan is going to get HOF votes, why is that a slight
If you play with a chip on your shoulder and take pride in your career you don’t want to be called a poor man’s any person unless it’s the undisputed GOAT.

Matt Ryan. Ain’t shyt special. He barely has a winning percentage for his career. Goff has already accomplished as much as he has.