Random NFL Observations 2023-24 Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This is such a lazy take. I'm happy Swift has seemingly found a home in Philly, but he was ALWAYS dinged up in Detroit. Every time he got 15 carries, he was hurt for a month.

Just look at the game logs:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is such a lazy take. I'm happy Swift has seemingly found a home in Philly, but he was ALWAYS dinged up in Detroit. Every time he got 15 carries, he was hurt for a month.

Super lazy take

Swift was ALWAYS hurt

NFL media is so dumb and reactionary

Also he’s a veteran and they would have had to resign him to a bigger deal since his rookie contract is expiring

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He was just with you in the hunt for the playoffs, ya new rb is damn good, but that’s a complementary piece, y’all grabbed him like y’all was there, and don’t need other stuff

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of people made a pretty big deal about the coaching staff the panthers were able to put together and they have been horrendous through 3 games

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He was just with you in the hunt for the playoffs, ya new rb is damn good, but that’s a complementary piece, y’all grabbed him like y’all was there, and don’t need other stuff
They needed an explosive running back who could stay on the field. Hopefully, that's Gibbs. We had three years of Swift staying hurt. I would be terrified to give him a big contract.

When Swift eventually gets hurt this year, I hope everyone clowning Detroit understands why they moved on and owns up to it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They needed an explosive running back who could stay on the field. Hopefully, that's Gibbs. We had three years of Swift staying hurt. I would be terrified to give him a big contract.

When Swift eventually gets hurt this year, I hope everyone clowning Detroit understands why they moved on and owns up to it.

This. People act like we didn't see all of this. Swift had an amazing game against Philly last year to start the season. After that he was hurt nearly every week. He's in a contract season this year so maybe he pushes through some stuff he wouldn't push through last year. But his history tells us he's going to miss games. That's just reality. And I'm glad we traded him. I hope he has a great career. Good guy! I like him. It just didn't work out.