Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Good thing they changed it. Critical change that changed the entire layout of the remainder of the game. With that error looming over the players heads

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
DeMar is an unexpected offensive usage force when he's added to your team's equation.

He's still so effective at scoring and getting to the line that you forget about his impact until he's on the team.

Sacramento fans might have thought he'd be their 2nd option coming into the year, but they'll look up after 10 games and realize he's the "guy" now.

Fox has been great in the clutch however, so it could be different. I just know from his time in Chicago, many of us saw DeMar being the 2nd or even 3rd option before the games started. Then he just took over the offense

Yea i still remember his year 1 with yall where he was basically 28ppg and hitting a shyt ton of clutch shots

The only issue is teams aren't gonna have a high ceiling with him as their sole number 1, esp at 35 years old. Granted, i'm not saying Fox has a high ceiling either... for as much shyt as we give Donovan Mitchell's up n down playoff career or Ja's inability to stay on the court, Fox is 27 and still living off one hyped 1st round L as his validation... but that's still a relative unknown whereas we've seen enough of playoff DeMar to know its limits.

SAC gon need both of them to be big time scorers imo