Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Don’t know how Kings lost this.. they looked smooth/dominant all game.

Ant turned up enough to take them over but hopefully they get some offense going outside of Ant. That boy needs help and Randle not gonna be it. He did tonight but a lot of that shyt looked lucky af. Dude kills ball movement
Bro Ant went 10-24. 5-15 from 3. Straight CHUCKING most of the game. Bro doesn’t wanna drive until the 4th quarter. He needs to drive and dish. We lost a lot of that with KAT as well as his shooting. Can’t just be one dimensional

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They traded for Dillingham, he'll get a look eventually.

Minnesota should go after Ayo Dosunmu low-key
Yeah Bulls guard heavy af.

Conley aint it. I would keep him as a vet presence but dude even looked bad in preseason.

Ant need help. Reid the only one really skilled enough to do it, but them other starters look cooked.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
That was a great play call to end the game. Got Murray a fairly decent look for having to double clutch but Naz and Ant did amazing jobs of contesting without fouling and not letting him get a clean shot. That was a really fun game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bro Ant went 10-24. 5-15 from 3. Straight CHUCKING most of the game. Bro doesn’t wanna drive until the 4th quarter. He needs to drive and dish. We lost a lot of that with KAT as well as his shooting. Can’t just be one dimensional
Bruh they were literally doubling Ant at fukking half court most of the first half :dahell:

Ant didn’t start cooking until he started aggressively going to the hole, but Ant was getting doubled at half court then would receive some bullshyt pass from Randle after he pounded air out the ball for 15 seconds, then Ant was supposed to do some shyt with it late.

Thats why it LOOKED like he was chucking to you only if you watching the boxscore. A lot of those misses are Ant bailout shots

And Idgaf about no stats, I literally watched the entire game + halftime and still waiting for the press conference to start :dahell:

Like I said, Minnesota had no business winning this game and Kings had no business losing it

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Mike Brown should be fired right now

How do you have DeRozan inbounding that. You needed two points and had 3 seconds. Give DeMar the ball and go to overtime
He should be fired because he let his team get blitzed to end that third quarter. He didn’t call a timeout for shyt

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Mike Brown should be fired right now

How do you have DeRozan inbounding that. You needed two points and had 3 seconds. Give DeMar the ball and go to overtime

Yea i was thinking that. Plus, DeRozan ain't even a passer like that. Gotta see the replay but it seemed he had Fox wide open on the initial action but was dead set on throwing it to Murray. In that case, have someone else inbound the ball and put DeRozan in Murray's spot.

shyt just made no sense.