Random NBA Observations 2024 - 2025

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
True, but accolades and awards should increase expectations and it’s unfair to do it to some and not others.

But it's Sabonis and the fukking Kings.

We saw the height of their potential, and it was losing in seven games to the Warriors after being up 2-0.

After I saw him struggle to back down Andrew Wiggins during that series, and get his lunch money taken by Kevon Looney and Draymond, all expectations vanished lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But it's Sabonis and the fukking Kings.

We saw the height of their potential, and it was losing in seven games to the Warriors after being up 2-0.

After I saw him struggle to back down Andrew Wiggins during that series, and get his lunch money taken by Kevon Looney and Draymond, all expectations vanished lol.
Still doesn’t change nothing about what I said.

Individual accolades and awards increase expectations for said player to perform when it matters most and Sabonis isn’t the exception to that.

We do the exact same shyt with other players and Sabonis isn’t the exception to that.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The East has 2 or 3 of the worst teams in the league but from 1-8 the East is better.

You can’t tell me a team like Magic who’s gonna finish in the 5-7 seeding isn’t better than a team like suns or pels.

This narrative that the west is better needs to stop.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I like how the league is moving away from bully ball and it’s more emphasis on skill now
The diversification of playstyles is incredible

Marquee matchups alone we got these in the past 3 days

LaMelo vs Sengun
Jokic vs SGA
Brunson vs Tatum
Luka vs Wemby
Ant vs AD

not even overlooking the skill of the secondary and tertiary pieces underlining those matchups