Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
LA matches up pretty well with OKC across the board, I wouldn't fear them as much Minnesota in a h2h since they'll be jockeying to play one of those upper echelon teams

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lol @ Zubac's accent, you can tell he learned English from the lockerroom

He reminds me of the red haired white actor (RIP) who played a dope dealer in Euphoria :mjlol:

He lowkey been a top 10 center in the league. Comparable numbers to the Jarret Allen’s and DeAndre Ayton’s but in less minutes and a higher FG%. Top 3 in paint defense as well.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lakers gonna end up playing Denver and the Joker will take em out in 4 again

I’d be surprised if OKC doesn’t finish 4th behind whatever order of MIN, DEN, LAC by season’s end.

I don’t think it’ll be like last year where the bottom feeder vet teams will be looking at 2 of the top 3 seeds as food.

OKC would def be in that role for an LAL (matchups) or a PHX (experience) if they manage to retain their seeding.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
OKC's offense is gonna struggle in the playoffs...Shai is the only real shotmaker on that team
Feels like they're gonna stand pat at the deadline and it's a mistake. They're gonna have to make a move eventually so why wait?

Although to be fair, Giddey sabotaging his value could be hampering things. He was always the most obvious trade piece and now he's toxic.

Still, they should be on the phone with Brooklyn offering the farm for Bridges. Everybody and every pick on the table besides SGA, Chet and J-Dub.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Thunder got a bunch of open/good looks from 3 early, couldn't make them & just kept taking them, shots never started falling:manny:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
okc need to get 1 of lauri or siakum without giving up shai.chet.jadub