Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The Suns don't have the defensive personnel. They can get as many reps as they want. Food.
This is what you hope, I’ll be back when they go on the predictable run. This offense will be elite.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what you hope, I’ll be back when they go on the predictable run. This offense will be elite.
:mjlol: Man, I don't care about Phoenix or whatever the fukk goes on in the West

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The Suns lack size & a legit facilitator.Beal looks washed.Booker's pretending to be a pg, but it only serves to neuter his game.He's a scoring SG.I don't see them turning it around like the Clips.They're just a poorly constructed team.
The answer is Beal and book equally sharing pg duties, not just mainly booker. They do need another wing though. Still stand on that if healthy, this team will look amazing in 5-10 games.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
:mjlol: The refs literally just gave a game to Indiana. Overturned a foul where JB got clubbed across the head, then called a phantom foul at the Buzzer for the Pacers.

The things it takes to beat the Boston Celtics (without Jayson Tatum)

Your head coach being the main thing.

Gonna get exposed again in the playoffs.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your head coach being the main thing.

Gonna get exposed again in the playoffs.
:skip:By who? You get no points for picking the field over one team. Pick the team, and put your account on it. Otherwise, get in the back of the line with all the other haters who don’t even believe what they’re saying themselves :camby:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was one of the bright spots?
All that nigguh know how to do is foul. I don’t know whose more overrated between him, Pj Tucker, and that nigguh on the Mavs that came from Boston, but I’m tired of these undersized tweeners who pretend defend and can’t shoot. Ime been starting him since Dillon got injured and it’s been a disaster. Positionless basketball to Tate means he can’t defend any position. He constantly gets rebounded over. He’s not quicker than any big he guards..

Give those minutes to Cam. This is when j miss Morey. It’s nerdy as he was, he thought like a fan. He would’ve forced Ime to play Cam by trading away Tate without even telling him. He did that shyt to Adelman and Mchale all the time :mjlol:

Last edited: