Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:skip:By who? You get no points for picking the field over one team. Pick the team, and put your account on it. Otherwise, get in the back of the line with all the other haters who don’t even believe what they’re saying themselves :camby:
lol, you KNOW what it is, how many times you gotta fukking lose. bytch ass team ain't shyt

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, you KNOW what it is, how many times you gotta fukking lose. bytch ass team ain't shyt
Ok, so you bet your account that the Heat will beat the C’s in the Playoffs this year? Got it

:salute: Looks like we got a deal. Permaban bet on deck

@Houston911 Let’s make it official :myman:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes bottom feeders. Sixers are the only legit competition, but they are still question marks after the Harden trade and if Maxey can take that mantle as the legit #2

Sounds like y’all last year when the Bucks were your only real competition and then y’all ran into the Heat to get beaten again.

I wonder how many excuses y’all gonna have this year

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like y’all last year when the Bucks were your only real competition and then y’all ran into the Heat to get beaten again.

Uh huh. Erik Spoelstra are the only reason I give the Heat a chance. Other than that, you have none

There's no Marcus Smart you can help off of this year

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Very unfortunate what happened to Ja and Halliburton :francis:

MEM was a lost cause anyway for this year, since their expectations when healthy should be WCFs or bust.. and they were already behind the 8 ball as is.

Indy is kinda in that just happy to be here/let’s see how far this can go train with Hali’s ascension.. so hopefully it wouldn’t be completely derailed even if Indy’s ceiling is probably first round exit.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blame the black coach, ofcourse.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely disgusting breh
He must want out badly or something
I don't even think that's it, dude just can really revert back to this bullshyt at any moment. He had 7 assists and he's been averaging a decent amount of assists since Zach's injury, but this is not winning basketball. And he does it too often to take him serious as a winning player.

I was legit disgusted watching the end of this game.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As long as some undrafted scrubs don’t shoot 60% from 3, I like our chances :mjgrin: