Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: The refs literally just gave a game to Indiana. Overturned a foul where JB got clubbed across the head, then called a phantom foul at the Buzzer for the Pacers.

The things it takes to beat the Boston Celtics (without Jayson Tatum)

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had 11 seconds when they got the rebounds. That is more than enough time to call a timeout and let the clock wind down and get the last shot

Mind boggling how idiotic that decision is

They were scrambling and had no idea what to do

It’s awful fukking coaching disguised as some faux Phil Jackson Jedi mind trick

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Celtics got robbed but we should've taken care of business earlier :francis:

But the next time we play the Pacers I know the Celtics will be highly motivated to beat their ass

I'm mad Jaylen's 40 point game was for nothing

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They were scrambling and had no idea what to do

It’s awful fukking coaching disguised as some faux Phil Jackson Jedi mind trick

I got a feeling deep down he's terrified to make a play call out of a timeout and totally blundering it

Joe lacks confidence in his coaching

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I still have my doubts about Joe Mazzulla

He has an all star team of a coaching staff (Sam Cassell, Charles Lee, Jeff Van Gundy) and he has 2 all NBA players along with all star caliber players in Jrue, Porzingis, and White.... and still finds a way to be clueless on how to lead this team

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indy having "a big win over a contender" is a bigger storyline than "Oh well, Celtics win yet again"
:yeshrug: At least we know there's another team in the East Playoff picture that we don't have to worry about. This is a win with competent refs. This is a blowout win with JT (as we saw the other day). And this is a 4-1 with their one win coming to shooting variance. East is food this year

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: At least we know there's another team in the East Playoff picture that we don't have to worry about. This is a win with competent refs. This is a blowout win with JT (as we saw the other day). And this is a 4-1 with their one win coming to shooting variance. East is food this year

Facts. Bucks' defense fell off a cliff, Sixers are still a question mark, Knicks are middle of the pack, Pacers and Magic are fun but not serious contenders, and the rest are bottom feeders