Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
hDau6JC.png

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I swear, some GMs just show up to work as high as a kite. Trading two unprotected picks is CRAZY.:dead:
Even worse because of this they got to trade Dejounte for actual good players to help them win, anything else is just giving the Spurs high lottery picks.

People laughed at the Gobert trade. It took a few years but at least the Wolves are looking legit this year. Atlanta was a .500 team, traded unprotected picks for Murray, remained a .500 team, and now are looking to trade him. They basically ended up with the same result pre and post Murray trade while tossing away 2 picks to do it :mjlol:

@staticshock you good breh :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Even worse because of this they got to trade Dejounte for actual good players to help them win, anything else is just giving the Spurs high lottery picks.

People laughed at the Gobert trade. It took a few years but at least the Wolves are looking legit this year. Atlanta was a .500 team, traded unprotected picks for Murray, remained a .500 team, and now are looking to trade him. They basically ended up with the same result pre and post Murray trade while tossing away 2 picks to do it :mjlol:

@staticshock you good breh :pachaha:
Reminds me of years ago when Orlando gave up Dipo and Sabonis for not even a year rental of Ibaka :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see mentally healthy Zion and Ja tag team, hopefully Zion is back in form to next summer's Olympics and that leads to a block buster trade. :to:

Adam Silver make it happen, you've been on a run lately :to:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
My
They owe the Spurs there 25 and 27 first round picks with no protections :mjlol:

Aint no way the Hawks really going to trade this dude :mjlol:

Aint no way they traded away 2 unprotected future picks for 2 years of Dejounte Murray :mjlol:
my Cavs worse we about to trade Mitchell and gave up 4 picks for him plus good players

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I wanna see mentally healthy Zion and Ja tag team, hopefully Zion is back in form to next summer's Olympics and that leads to a block buster trade. :to:

Adam Silver make it happen, you've been on a run lately :to:
Marcus Smart back tonight