Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll never be able to stop brehs 10 plus years younger than you.
Old hoop head here.
Growing old is a blessing.
In terms of basketball it sucks.
Some days your body is able other days it's just off.
It can be little things from energy to little aches n pains.
That being said I'm still in awe of what LeBron has accomplished and the level he is playing at currently.
Never ever ever take that for granted.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Which western conference playoff contender could use Murray. Wonder if the Pelicans would pull the trigger on something like that
David Griffin is inept so they probably won't inquire but they absolutely should do whatever it takes to get him.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It'll be interesting what the price is. Dejounte made a major leap with the Spurs 3 years ago (21/9/8; 22 PER) but hasn't quite reached that level since. He may now be in that Malik Monk / Austin Reeves category now for contending teams: somewhere between supe'd up role player and very light 3rd option.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It'll be interesting what the price is. Dejounte made a major leap with the Spurs 3 years ago (21/9/8; 22 PER) but hasn't quite reached that level since. He may now be in that Malik Monk / Austin Reeves category now for contending teams: somewhere between supe'd up role player and very light 3rd option.
put him in a spot like orlando and his numbers would go right back up

sharing usage at essentially the same position as trae is what hurt him more than anything. trae clearly ain't changing for anybody at this point so the experiment is dead.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Damn I wish the NBA would have slotted either OKC or Minnesota or both into one of these games, or hell made that a matchup.

Ant is rapidly becoming my favorite player to watch on a night to night. That's the American star right there, gotta get him on tv tho
:laff: you were never interested in watching them play.

The league knows y'all don't want that shyt either.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:laff: you were never interested in watching them play.

The league knows y'all don't want that shyt either.
Your hubris knows no bounds, and behind all the projections you really just a damn fool .

I made the comment, therefore, an interest is shown you dope. My eye has been on all these young teams this year because the transition is imminent.

Get off that high horse of yours, just makes you an easy target. Goof ass yank

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Your hubris knows no bounds, and behind all the projections you really just a damn fool .

I made the comment, therefore, an interest is shown you dope. My eye has been on all these young teams this year because the transition is imminent.

Get off that high horse of yours, just makes you an easy target. Goof ass yank
your interest was shown well after the fact that the season started. Because this wasn't something you wanted in the summer, the league wasn't gonna schedule it, let alone on Christmas. shyt, where are all those people who wanted to watch more Pacers games a month ago? What about all those casuals still curious about that Zion guy? They're gonna stick to tried and true now. The league is tired of getting burned by teams that lose eyeballs once NBA fans lose interest.

It's business, and no league more than the NBA lets you know that some teams are bad for business. The #1 question at halftime woulda been "can the Lakers or Knicks get ANY of these players?"

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
your interest was shown well after the fact that the season started. Because this wasn't something you wanted in the summer, the league wasn't gonna schedule it, let alone on Christmas. shyt, where are all those people who wanted to watch more Pacers games a month ago? What about all those casuals still curious about that Zion guy? They're gonna stick to tried and true now. The league is tired of getting burned by teams that lose eyeballs once NBA fans lose interest.

It's business, and no league more than the NBA lets you know that some teams are bad for business. The #1 question at halftime woulda been "can the Lakers or Knicks get ANY of these players?"
The bolded has never happened, either the team fell off or the team fell off , and you sound like a nikka that needs to put in an application to work for the league or some shyt because I don't give af about none of that. I'm a fan. Get the young talent on tv it ain't that hard to flex especially when the "tried and true" isn't tried and true....Embiid didn't play yesterday, Draymond suspended, Beal didn't play and his team is out of the playoffs, Kyrie didn't play. All that's bad for business I would guess, idk or give af, all I know is that that was at least two games out of a 5 game slot that was spoiled. A 5 game slot that I'm sure YOU didn't even watch to completion btw so wtf is you tagging me about.

Get Ant Man on tv and force that promotion a bit, the rest will follow. As stated before, that's your American star and there is no star that shines brighter than the American star and Bron and Curry are on the outs....since you care about the business so much.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Get Ant Man on tv and force that promotion a bit, the rest will follow. As stated before, that's your American star and there is no star that shines brighter than the American star and Bron and Curry are on the outs....since you care about the business so much.
His latest baby mama drama derails things a bit, but he's in a good position to make that Ja Morant leap marketing-wise now that Minny is starting to really come together.

It's kind of a mistake to have the Christmas games' schedule decided before the season starts tbh. :manny: