Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Looking at Bron's face postgame when talking to Tatum, it might me over brehs. Must hurt to not be able to be the guy on the court you used to be. This would be a game Lebron goes all out to dominate and carry his team. He really looked like a 40 year old man who used to be good today. .

Bron's teams have played against the wall most of his career, with him leading the pushback. I see the same trend with these Lakers but just like last years WCF game 3 and 4, Bron's best is not enough against the best teams anymore.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Looking at Bron's face postgame when talking to Tatum, it might me over brehs. Must hurt to not be able to be the guy on the court you used to be. This would be a game Lebron goes all out to dominate and carry his team. He really looked like a 40 year old man who used to be good today. .

Bron's teams have played against the wall most of his career, with him leading the pushback. I see the same trend with these Lakers but just like last years WCF game 3 and 4, Bron's best is not enough against the best teams anymore.

You'll never be able to stop brehs 10 plus years younger than you.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Damn I wish the NBA would have slotted either OKC or Minnesota or both into one of these games, or hell made that a matchup.

Ant is rapidly becoming my favorite player to watch on a night to night. That's the American star right there, gotta get him on tv tho

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Damn I wish the NBA would have slotted either OKC or Minnesota or both into one of these games, or hell made that a matchup.

Ant is rapidly becoming my favorite player to watch on a night to night. That's the American star right there, gotta get him on tv tho
Both are definitely getting a spot next year, a long with Grizzlies