Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giannis asked for some of Dame's kicks too. It's not that serious
:manny:
There used to be some strict rules around stuff like this, to be fair though there is no image of Dame putting the shoes on, so no foul.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F9IbDs-XsAA7nXa

@Rekkapryde they coming for ya squad!!!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Due to the Wemby hype, it's really crazy to think Wilt Chamberlain averaged 50 points, 44 points, etc. yet after all that domination dude still only won a single ring vs Bill Russell who at best averaged 22 points. It really shows how much team matters despite having a create-a-player. Good thing the Spurs run the organization the way they do, dude is actually in good hands there.

I read more into Wilt recently and it's really sad that dude had that "loser" label and was essentially the NBA's first villain (public really hated dude because he was that good and controversial) knowing for the most part he was a quiet dude (until later). At least the career aged gracefully though with that 33 win streak, the duel with the "new giant" Kareem at the end and another ring.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Due to the Wemby hype, it's really crazy to think Wilt Chamberlain averaged 50 points, 44 points, etc. yet after all that domination dude still only won a single ring vs Bill Russell who at best averaged 22 points. It really shows how much team matters despite having a create-a-player.Gld the Spurs run the organization the way they do, dude is actually in good hands there.

I read more into Wilt recently and it's really sad that dude had that "loser" label and was essentially the NBA's first villain (public really hated dude because he was that good and controversial) knowing for the most part he was a quiet dude (until later). At least the career aged gracefully though with that 33 win streak, the duel with the "new giant" Kareem at the end and another ring.

Showtime doc on Wilt was very good as well.