Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a major bungle on the Grizzles part not looking to bring another center in considering they had to have known that Adams injury wasn't progressing well and Clarke is likely out for the season as well.

Santi Aldama can start at the 4, but JJJ is going to have to play some at the 5 even if he nor Grizzles necessarily want to do it.

They might use Tillman & Lofton as small ball Centers off the bench.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
fukk that shyt, @GOAT @UpAndComing @Raquinotj what's going with Timelord? Is his knees worse than Adams? What's his contract looking like?

I think he's on a $54 mill 4 year deal, and in the 1st year of his contract, I would have to check
It's a nice cheap deal, probably because of his injury history. I would also have to check but I think he averages about 50 games a year due to injury

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
fukk that shyt, @GOAT @UpAndComing @Raquinotj what's going with Timelord? Is his knees worse than Adams? What's his contract looking like?

Timelord is a great player when healthy, when he’s out there competing he is fun to watch. Do all the little things that don’t show up in the box score. His knees are concerning though. He can’t play back to backs and his style of play tends to get him hurt all the time. He can’t stay healthy a full season BUT if he is, he can be a game changer, savage roaming the paint playing behind another big. Steven Adams have had worse injuries than Timelord.

Timelord has 3 years left on his deal about $12 million per year average.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's why if you win 50+ games... you need your franchise player to not be doing dumb shid in his free time.

Not to mention history shows that explosive pgs like Ja typically don't have a long shelf-life. Guys like Luka and SGA you can count on them being at their current levels (if not higher) 6-7 years from now at 30 yrs old. Whereas it's hard to say that with Ja until we see him expand his game a bit more.