Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, Ja makes his return tonight but honestly the Grizzlies at 6-19 their season is over, see ya next year.

I was reading comments from Grizzlies fans on Facebook who believe Memphis could catapult themselves into the 5-7 spot in the west by the season's end.

The only way that happens is if the teams in front of them go on a very long losing streak while Memphis goes on a long winning streak very long losing streak but, I don't see that happening.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, Ja makes his return tonight but honestly the Grizzlies at 6-19 their season is over, see ya next year.

I was reading comments from Grizzlies fans on Facebook who believe Memphis could catapult themselves into the 5-7 spot in the west by the season's end.

The only way that happens is if the teams in front of them go on a very long losing streak while Memphis goes on a long winning streak very long losing streak but, I don't see that happening.
I don't think Ja has ever really proven that he has the kind of impact where he can carry a team like that anyway. There was always that weird pattern of the team doing great without him even when the Grizzlies were better.

He will make entertaining spectacular plays, but making a run with this team? I don't really see it.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Comanche revealed to police that he strangled Rodgers with an HDMI cord while Harnden simultaneously choked her with her hands. Harnden and Comanche then supposedly disposed of Rodgers’ body in a ditch located on Vincenzo Lane in Henderson, Nev.
:mjcry:

Camron said he wasn't gonna go in until he heard all the facts. He's gonna go IN on this demon.