Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're going by PER which is what I specifically included in that comment, then he is a top 10 player. Amazing offensively, but mehhh on defense.

I don't think he's a top 10 player, but when you factor his shooting splits and insane inefficiency he's up there.

Before you disregard said PER, it's going to be used as part of Embiid's MVP candidacy.

Smh yall talking about PER and efficiency in December. He is Trey Young with less charisma

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Smh yall talking about PER and efficiency in December. He is Trey Young with less charisma
People are using it as to why Embiid is MVP thus far in December, so it's only fair that it's brought up with other players as well. Let's not play that game.

The stats speak for themselves whether you agree with it or not. He's also a more efficient Trey Young who takes less dumb and inefficient shots.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I swear this hoe azz nba players be using social media as a ho catalog.

I been followin this bish for a couple yrs. How she get them seats :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

see this is not even fair…I just got thru listening to some great advice cam/mase were offering young players that they should take heed to…but damn man imagine being a 20 y/o multimillionaire who not really serious about life yet and you see something like this…CHRIST smh.

*edit*

ok I remember this chic…she reminded me of someone lol

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
see this is not even fair…I just got thru listening to some great advice cam/mase were offering young players that they should take heed to…but damn man imagine being a 20 y/o multimillionaire who not really serious about life yet and you see something like this…CHRIST smh.
Fukk my genetics.

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
I swear this hoe azz nba players be using social media as a ho catalog.

I been followin this bish for a couple yrs. How she get them seats :damn:

*edit*

ok I remember this chic…she reminded me of someone lol
Nia Long or Nia.No.Long

I've been following her for a couple years as well.