Random NBA Observations 2023 - 2024

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
see this is not even fair…I just got thru listening to some great advice cam/mase were offering young players that they should take heed to…but damn man imagine being a 20 y/o multimillionaire who not really serious about life yet and you see something like this…CHRIST smh.

*edit*

ok I remember this chic…she reminded me of someone lol
I posted in the other thread. It's easy to have the mindset of wanting to just fukk em and move on but the shyt is like drugs. If the p*ssy is good and the personality is cool you keep telling yourself what's it gone hurt to hit it one more time. Next thing you know you paying 18 years of child support and she done keyed your cars and burned ya Jordans.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted in the other thread. It's easy to have the mindset of wanting to just fukk em and move on but the shyt is like drugs. If the p*ssy is good and the personality is cool you keep telling yourself what's it gone hurt to hit it one more time. Next thing you know you paying 18 years of child support and she done keyed your cars and burned ya Jordans.

I’ve been very fortunate not to fall into that personal trap but ya man I know…especially at the young age these players are and they already have “fukk it” money…knocking up a chic means nothing to them financially even tho there are ramifications that extend beyond money…but shyt regular dudes in their 30s don’t even think about that shyt at times unfortunately much less a 20 y/o who thinks he’s set for life

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’ve been very fortunate not to fall into that personal trap but ya man I know…especially at the young age these players are and they already have “fukk it” money…knocking up a chic means nothing to them financially even tho there are ramifications that extend beyond money…but shyt regular dudes in their 30s don’t even think about that shyt at times unfortunately much less a 20 y/o who thinks he’s set for life
Yea, "fukk it" money + no parental figure/anyone in your circle to hold you accountable.

I had my fun in college and later overseas acting a fool in Dubai & Bahrain making good money in oil & gas... but no matter how wild i got, just the idea of ever having to tell my god-fearing african parents that i knocked up some random bird... :whoa:

No way in hell lol.

But i could imagine a young breh who didn't have that + muuuuch more money and access, yea he gon have all the baby mamas. I remember Brandon Jennings talked about that in the Gil podcast a few months back.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, "fukk it" money + no parental figure/anyone in your circle to hold you accountable.

I had my fun in college and later overseas acting a fool in Dubai & Bahrain making good money in oil & gas... but no matter how wild i got, just the idea of ever having to tell my god-fearing african parents that i knocked up some random bird... :whoa:

No way in hell lol.

But i could imagine a young breh who didn't have that + muuuuch more money and access, yea he gon have all the baby mamas. I remember Brandon Jennings talked about that in the Gil podcast a few months back.

ya it actually makes me sincerely commend the young players who DON’T fall into that trap as far as we know from a public standpoint

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
this Wolves team is legit....they beat the defending east champions after trailing most of the game and their big 3 all had signature plays to seal it, Towns has hit the weight room, Gobert is no longer completely inept offensively, and Ant...well we always wondered what would happen if you dropped Michael Jordan in this era of basketball and we might finally get our answer :huhldup:

Great roleplayers and coaching as well

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:mjgrin: fukk all you nikkax
The best sport in the world is on the best streaming service in the world #Max @Bryan Danielson

At 7, Ja Morant suspension is over and he want all the smoke. He promises to keep the guns out the strip club and IG. The Pelicans will meet him on the chimney.

At 10 Celtics face the Warriors.

GBuQXbgWsAA026u

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
this Wolves team is legit....they beat the defending east champions after trailing most of the game and their big 3 all had signature plays to seal it, Towns has hit the weight room, Gobert is no longer completely inept offensively, and Ant...well we always wondered what would happen if you dropped Michael Jordan in this era of basketball and we might finally get our answer :huhldup:

Great roleplayers and coaching as well

Wolves/Sixers tomorrow should be incredible

Ppl saying Embiid and 'em have had a cupcake schedule so far, well now they have a skill check. At the same time, TWolves have the #1 defense and #1 record in the league but will face a PHI team with the #1 offense, #5 defense, and the leading scorer and best player in the league PER wise (Embiid) so far.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Anyone see what happened to Michael Carter-Williams a few minutes ago? G-League game on NBATV. Looks like he collapsed but didn't seem to lose consciousness. Walked off more or less under his own power.

Was channel-surfing and literally happened right as I switched to it. Hope he's OK.